Reviews for Struggle
Please update soon Kagome should at the end succeed in her quest and win the bet with you I mother
dxlmao chapter 124 . 2/17
Oh man, I remember when this baby first started. It's been a long time and I almost forgot about it. I wish it would update, but I know life gets in the way. I mean, life has gotten in the way of me writing my own fics, so I can't be a hypocrite. Update whenever you have time, but hopefully it's soon.
Toreh chapter 124 . 11/30/2016
You've done an excellent job with this, but damn, I thought it was complete when I clicked it lol. I hope you come update soon!
Metronome I Hear chapter 124 . 11/23/2016
I love it! All of it! There is only one problem I can find with this story, and it is a trap I have seen so, so, /so/ many Yu Yu Hakusho fanfic authors fall into.

Youko isn't a name.

*gasp*! I know! Shocking! But "Youko" means "Spirit Fox". It is a type of youkai, a species. A Youko, or Yoko depending on how you want to spell it, is a fox who has lived a hundred years and become a youkai because of it. It is not a name, it is a title. When people call Kurama "Youko" is is essentially the same thing as them calling Kagome "human" or "priestess". Youko Kurama's name is Kurama. Not Youko.

:P It isn't too big a deal. Just annoying to read for someone like me who knows the truth. Just thought I'd let you know just in case you eventually want to write another story later involving Kurama. Hell, maybe one day you'll feel like rewriting this story or something and you can change it then. Like I said, it's such a wide spred mistake that even someone like me, who knows the truth, has just sort of started ignoring the mistake. *sigh* The problems of someone who nitpicks...

Regardless of this mistake, I am absolutely loving this story. I like the way you've characterized Kurama and Kuronue and I enjoy reading what you've come up with in the ways of kitsune culture. I am so looking forward to seeing how Kurama and Kuronue's presence will affect the plot.

Keep up the good work! I'll see you next chapter.

~Metronome
Miyukumu chapter 124 . 9/21/2016
CLIFF HANGERS?! NOOOOO
CupcakeCannibal chapter 124 . 9/8/2016
Please update this. I'm looking forward to reading what happens next!
Madhatter'Salice chapter 124 . 8/1/2016
Very entertaining. I hope you continue
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 124 . 8/1/2016
This is sooo good! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 124 . 7/5/2016
Nooooo you can't leave it at a cliffhanger! No matter how good please update!
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 124 . 6/2/2016
love it
Fyyrrose chapter 124 . 6/1/2016
I knew this would happen... I come to the end of this story. There is so many different ways this could lead. All I want is to read more and see where you take it.
But while I wait, I'll take your advice on forthright, and see what this writer has done.

Until next time! Great writing.
Fyy~
YokoXKagome123 chapter 124 . 3/10/2016
KYAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
KioshiUshima chapter 124 . 3/5/2016
Hnnng. how did I miss all these updates? Where have I been? Happy to see everyone has settled down, lil' nervous to see what new shake-up will come into play! Thanks for the hard work!
shadow miko chapter 124 . 3/4/2016
Great chaps update asap please! :)
Natsuko457 chapter 124 . 2/25/2016
I just found this fic, and I am addicted. .. update soon please!