Reviews for Struggle
Fyyrrose chapter 114 . 7/4
Very entertaining! I hope there is more to read but you forgot to update?!
tinabug chapter 114 . 5/20
haha love this. can't wait for more
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 114 . 5/17
Holy snicker Doodles! This isn't cheesy, isn't overly sexual, and it isn't so full of angst I can make an emo cracker! I love this! It goes with Youko's character, and I'm loving this Kagome! I really hope you continue this story!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 114 . 5/3
This is absolutely AMAZING~
4Eva Dreaming chapter 58 . 5/3
Ermergoodness I'm dieing I need to know what this bet is...
4Eva Dreaming chapter 55 . 5/3
That part about the oackmates who spoon together stay together was hilarious! XD I love it
Monki-Neko chapter 114 . 4/9
I don't know if it's a mistake or not but you totally repeated chapter here, this is the same chapter as the previous one. Please fix this so that your readers can enjoy the new chapter.
SilverontheRose chapter 114 . 3/10
This was completely engrossing and fascinating. Lovely, excellent work, and I greatly look forward to future chapters. A dozen roses for you, and a box of Belgium chocolates.

SilverontheRose
anonymous chapter 114 . 2/10
This fic. THIS FIC! There's nothing I appreciate more than a well versed story. Thank you. And do try to update a little more often if not for my sake. :)
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 114 . 1/29
This has certainly been one hell of a story. I enjoyed every minute of it... We'll I kind of binges through it in two days. Which goes to show how good this story is. Can't wait to see what sort of training Youko and Kuronue have in store for Kags. Also, when will they get to meet Sesshou? Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
ApolloAres13 chapter 114 . 1/6
aw I love this story and have read it so many times please update soon ;D
Ms. Gentry chapter 114 . 1/2
What a marvelously enthralling work. I could not stop reading once I began. Please update soon. I cannot wait to read more of what you have in store for Youko and our time traveling priestess.
Dynamic phoenix chapter 114 . 12/21/2014
I can't wait to see the next step of the journey! I'm having a wonderful time following this story. Please up date soon! :-D
Izzyliji chapter 114 . 12/12/2014
This is good! Please update soon !
CloverBabe chapter 114 . 11/23/2014
definitely just spent an hour straight reading all of this. my interest is piqued and i shall be awaiting moree