Reviews for Struggle
SilverontheRose chapter 114 . 3/10
This was completely engrossing and fascinating. Lovely, excellent work, and I greatly look forward to future chapters. A dozen roses for you, and a box of Belgium chocolates.

SilverontheRose
anonymous chapter 114 . 2/10
This fic. THIS FIC! There's nothing I appreciate more than a well versed story. Thank you. And do try to update a little more often if not for my sake. :)
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 114 . 1/29
This has certainly been one hell of a story. I enjoyed every minute of it... We'll I kind of binges through it in two days. Which goes to show how good this story is. Can't wait to see what sort of training Youko and Kuronue have in store for Kags. Also, when will they get to meet Sesshou? Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
ApolloAres13 chapter 114 . 1/6
aw I love this story and have read it so many times please update soon ;D
Ms. Gentry chapter 114 . 1/2
What a marvelously enthralling work. I could not stop reading once I began. Please update soon. I cannot wait to read more of what you have in store for Youko and our time traveling priestess.
Dynamic phoenix chapter 114 . 12/21/2014
I can't wait to see the next step of the journey! I'm having a wonderful time following this story. Please up date soon! :-D
Izzyliji chapter 114 . 12/12/2014
This is good! Please update soon !
CloverBabe chapter 114 . 11/23/2014
definitely just spent an hour straight reading all of this. my interest is piqued and i shall be awaiting moree
Sook03 chapter 65 . 11/15/2014
Claps for her making new friends.
Sook03 chapter 62 . 11/15/2014
Hmm. Pet project?
Sook03 chapter 59 . 11/15/2014
Seismic sense or energy sensing?
Sook03 chapter 57 . 11/15/2014
Someone's gonna get a sharp talking to!
Sook03 chapter 56 . 11/15/2014
Sandwich time yay
Sook03 chapter 54 . 11/15/2014
Oh dear. She's trying to learn for Shippo. This is so cute.
Sook03 chapter 51 . 11/15/2014