Reviews for Being without water
Cielshadow17 chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Yay! It was so cute! You have to update soon the amusement park should be fun! Can't wait!
NyxLied chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Loved it hun! I'm so excited for them to go to Disneyland now :), I wish I was there lol. Lived the whole Sea World banning (that would DEF happen to Haru). And I like Haru's mother, she is very outgoing and full of energy
NyxLied chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Completely loved it! This is such a refreshing story :)
Sewing Shadows chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
I adore this story!
NyxLied chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
I loved it! Makoto is cute being sure that Haru eats appropriately. The story is going into the right track!
moe chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Omg that was really hot and sexy, yet cute and fluffy at the same time! I really enjoyed your writing style too! Please update soon c:
Tacitamura chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Wow wow ! Haruka who makes paper with hearts all over ? What's going on ?
I agreed that he has a great skill in drawing, but to wait someone at the airport I think it's better something more discrete...
And what is it, a mansion with maids ?!
Whatever... I think it's really sad for Haru to be left behind alone in this huge mansion without someone to cheer him up. (Well it's the role of Mako-chan after all...).
So I look forward the next chapter, after this kind smut time, and what will be going on when Haru will explain his relation with Makoto to his parents.
NyxLied chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Oh so they switch who is on top and bottom l? Nice! I like that :D. This chap was hot and I felt sad for Haru. You should make this story longer! You got so much material at hand and things the readers want to find out: their adventures in California, the development of their relationship, the meet up and talk with Haru's parents, the smut! That won't fit in two chapters or less, unless you rush it which won't be a good idea :P
Well think about writing more chaps then so you flesh out your story. Love it!
PheonixShadow chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
I really hope Haru's parents actually love their son more than they show because it breaks my heart too :( Let them be okay! On the other hand, they're so natural with each other, sometimes I really do think that's all they need.
Thanks for the update!
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
kinky. i like it. XD
Looking forward to seeing what the two get up to in Cali. :)
Tacitamura chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Well, I either can't wait for what's going to happen in California. That chat was pretty hot, i like the way you describe this couple.
NyxLied chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
You have to continue this! It's so interesting and hot. It sounds like Haru is the seme this time uh? ;)
feilau chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This was really hot. and the cold water bottle was a nice touch.