Reviews for A New Chapter
AmazinglyEarthBound chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I like it! ColosseumShipping is one of my more favourite-er ships, but this is the first time I actually looked for a story. In fact, I think I might need to favourite this! Can't wait for more from you.
Supermangas92 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
It's good to see that some people still write about them even 10 years after. This was really well done ! I would like so much to see a sequel of it beginning like this _
Pokegirlsil chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Awww this is so cute ,I know I'll make a story about them two :D
Monkey Da Lao chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Very good. It would be nice to see this new adventure Wes and Rui were talking about.
Chicken Master chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Um... just telling you right now, I think you used the word "like" to often. But, other than that I think it was a nice story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
It was good
Shadowwalker93 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
A very good light story. Thanks for writing this :)
Minty-Fivestar chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Aww I really liked it. Simple, short, yet very sweet, and very sincere. Many people have different characterizations for Wes and Rui, but yours is the closest I've seen someone get to my own idea of them. Love it.

I also have always found their relationship to be more... natural. Not based on overwhelming passion, but rather friendship that turns into more. I like those relationships best.

And the whole story itself feels very much in the spirit of the Pokemon world. Something simple that makes you smile. It doesn't need to be "adult" to be a good story. It can be innocent and sweet and still be serious and enjoyable.

Thank you for sharing! Keep up the great work. :)