Reviews for The Man Who Lived
Paladin Nox chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Best end to a chapter ever! awesome; loved it. One of the better AU GOF first task scenes i have ever read. Thanks for sharing
njchrispatrick chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Very good, though one or two clarifications would not be amiss. For example, just after the transformation you described Harry has a really muscular guy with a defined jawline and a five o' clock shadow. Wouldn't it be an experience for a fourteen-year-old to have to shave constantly? Or does Harry just have a short beard? (Which, I'll admit, I rather like picturing. No one ever gives the hero a beard.)
Blackravens5 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Very nice story so far, cant wait to read more.
asdfgh2.0 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Great story. I love your Gladiator reference. Best move ever.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
That Gladiator reference was brilliant.
autumngold chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Oh, the poor mommy dragon! I know I should feel bad for Harry but I just feel so bad for the mother dying only because she wanted to protect her young. Great update! Thank you for the new chapter! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I think you did a wonderful job on the date.
fhippogriff chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Love Harry. Looking forward to more...
TriniRandy86 chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
That movie quote always epic...but good work so far...looking forward to more updates
Hortensia chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Interesting story, well written. It's quite sad you let Harry slaughter the dragon though.

As for an idea for the tasks, maybe a flying obstacle course? And to balance all these very corporal activities an intellectual challenge like a knowledge testing match?
Shadowsmage chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Great quote. good start looking forward to more
Akshat chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Great story concept
DraygonRayne67 chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Okay that would have worked better in a rant honestly. The quote is good. But complete it lol.
Bananas-ofthe-WorldUNITE chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Really looking forward to more of this! Well done!
Arawn D. Draven chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Good chapter! Harry's reaction after the end of the task is quite believable, as well as his strategy (Gryffindors are known to charge forward without a plan). I really like what you did with this chapter, and I can't wait to see how Harry will react to his friends trying to get back in his good graces.