Reviews for The Needs of The One
Annie chapter 26 . 12/4/2015
I hope you continue this story in the future!
werewolf6780 chapter 26 . 1/14/2015
I love it! Keep writing!
FanficLover577 chapter 26 . 11/2/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! I had just started reading this story and it has stopped. I NEED more!
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 26 . 9/6/2014
This is great! Can't wait to
anelawilliams chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Okay you must really stop doing this to me ending the chapter and leaving me hanging. I love it and I really need to know what is going to happen.
Silverfox588 chapter 26 . 7/31/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
HyenaGreyscale chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
Nooooo McCoy! D8 I don't know why I feel upset, I mean, I know they were all sick and junk, but nooooo. Also, rereading all of the 2009 logs just solidifies how much of a dick Spock was. JEEZ. POOR KIRK.
Hotlikevulcan chapter 25 . 7/20/2014
I'm literally fangirling so hard right now! I absolute ADORE your fic oh my god. This is definitely going in my top 10 favorites, it's absolutely beautiful. You wrote it so well and have such a unique story telling style, it kept me so entertained I read it in one sitting! Thank you SO MUCH for enriching my life with this story! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
Good chapter. I like the way you wrote their bond. Keep it up. Update soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
so hot and sweet! Possessive and toppy Spock is my favotite. PLease don't let him leave Jim too long.
internet-spaz chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
So cute! I love this story! Please keep it up.
Silverfox588 chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
Can't wait for more.
laustic chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
Love, love this fic and this chapter was so wonderfully hot. :)
HyenaGreyscale chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
Oooohohohohooo! I was so excited for this to live up to its M-Rating. I'm so in love with jealous!Jim and sassy!Spock, but also with Jim realizing what an idiot he'd been and Spock getting jealous in return.

Of course, I also really love seeing Elder Spock; even the bare thought of is enough to make me swoon in happy, dribbly circles.

I hope our lovers will be able to reunite soon, and if not, I hope I get a wonderful bottom Spock when they do get together 8DDD
Juyon1 chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
Was that a sassy Spock?! XD
Awesome chapter, as always :)!