Reviews for How To Save A Life
E.Weste chapter 35 . 1/9
I just stay up all night till I finish the story and then I passed out. Not before I fucking cried my eyes out. Now that I rested and can think more clearly you deserve a review or just my random thoughts. I enjoy your writing because you have a special spark in the words you write or something that just keeps me reading chapter after chapter. I knew what I was getting myself into after your warnings but damn this really kill me. It come to a point where I wasn't really paying attention to Rachel or Santana I was just thinking that it was just another girl because this shit happens everyday and just thinking about it makes me sick. I've never known anyone close to me who has gone through something like this...I'm not reading this a second time it's too much
GoINandLetHave chapter 35 . 12/15/2014
I read this story a few weeks back, and I just realized I never wrote a review. This is one of my all-time favorite fan fiction stories. I can relate to a lot of the subjects and reading your stories has always been cathartic for me. You are such a talented writer. You really have a gift for writing heavy things and making them feel so real. I've read a lot of your SwanQueen stuff, which I love as well. I ship Pezberry so hard, so I'm so glad you wrote this story. I hope you write more Pezberry in the future :)
jrzygurl89 chapter 35 . 12/3/2014
It was such a sweet yet emotional story!
MandeuxHol chapter 35 . 11/1/2014
This is brilliant, you wrote everything with such propriety, with so much talent within! Its a beautiful story, have two different people finding each other and themselves after a such heavy trauma, and it's wonderful, which again you wrote with a reality that sometimes i wondered if there was a real life story in between, probably yes! I loved Quinn here, its kind of how i wanted her in Glee! I don't know, i can't put in words how much i liked your story, especially as a psychology student i think you did a great job picturing the whole trauma and healing and love thing. Well, thanks so much for writing, it was a wonderful journey for me!
MandeuxHol chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
OWW MY HEART, i can't stop smiling...
slfrench74 chapter 35 . 10/7/2014
This was such a great story. I'm always a bit afraid to read stories dealing with violence and rape but gave it a shot and was very glad I did. The story made me cry (a lot) but it also made me laugh as well, I couldn't stop reading.
LilithL2 chapter 35 . 9/8/2014
Puuuufffff...
i cryied so many times in this story... i lost count.
i'm not sure where you take your inspiration from, but this is an amazing story and I love you wrote all in "santana's point of view.
i love to hear her thoughts and see her evolution.

But what i love more than anything is you wrote this story without changing the characters. Rachel still herself, even with the attack... Santana still says fuck a lot, and Quinn is the rock, until all of them broke down and hug.

i loved so many scenes... but I think one of the best is when Quinn is comparing scars with Rachel while San admits how much she loves the two of them... and when I thought I couldn't cry anymore, the circle scene, broke me down...

without any doubt, this story goes to my favorite list.
Congratulations.
Beautifully done. You should be proud.
Taila.tai chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Ohmygod. This story is so sad! But you are an amazing writer, don't get me wrong. It so well written and the characters are well done. You have a skill, I mean, all your sentences are well descriptive and well said.

Everything. Just. Fits

-Taila
Taila.tai chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Holy Shit. This is brilliant. I have read one chapter and this is amazing. I-I can't begin to describe how amazing this is. Holy Shit. It's.. Wow. Holy Shit.

That is all I can say, but know that it is a very high compliment. This is amazing. I... Wow. You are an amazing writer, the detail and word use is incredible! I hope you still write, my friend, because this could be published. First chapter and I can't wait to read the rest.

-Taila
EverydayGleek chapter 35 . 8/23/2014
So I've taken the last two days to read this story and I am so glad that I've decided to read this. I've read a few of your OUat fics and I absolutely love them but when I saw that you wrote a glee fic, I had to check it out. This story was beautiful and so well-written and heartfelt. It was also heartbreaking but that just adds to the beauty of it. I loved the interactions between Santana and Rachel, also Santana and Quinn and Santana and Rachel's dads and so on. I loved reading Santana's inner monologue, no matter how depressing it could sometimes be, but that just made it realistic. There's not much more that I could say about this story other than: "Wow" So thanks for writing yet another great and addictive story :)
faitherz9723 chapter 35 . 7/7/2014
so this is on my top 5 faves! wonderful story. so many feeling, amazing job
faitherz9723 chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
that kissing scene had my heart beating faster than normal and my room started getting hot? this never happened before... this is so gooood! (i know im late)
Lu chapter 35 . 5/25/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwww loved it!
Shumer chapter 35 . 4/29/2014
*_*
sanekittens chapter 35 . 4/20/2014
Hmm, I would like to fave this 12 times, thank you very much.