Reviews for Devil's Due
Phaerre chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
Wow! What a ride! Never make a deal with the devil!
Jillian A.K chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Geez. You sure know how to write nightmare fuel, don't you? Excellently plotted and written.
StaticStanatic chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
I loved this story so much that it actually inspired me to write myself. This great story, even if it only had 4 chapters, was phonomenal and outstanding! Thank you so much for the hard work you put into this story, meant a lot to me and i'm sure to others as well!

Love,
Staticstanatic
StaticStanatic chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I think this is the best fanfic i've ever read! you HAVE TO CONTINUE IT!
hannahbelle.caskett chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Marvel fan 98 chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Write a sequel
wordswriteme chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
FLAWLESS.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Hi! I just read your story, and I know I'm a little late, but I just wanted to say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! It was amazing! So well written. You had me from the first to the last sentence! I'm reading all your other stories now. Keep writing! Oh, and maybe a sequel for this story?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Are you kidding me. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! What kind of idiot are you that you would write crap like this?! What purpose does this fulfill, anyway?! You're just popping in half-baked angles for the purpose of a story! Yes Rumpel made deals, loads of them, for his own ends but at least he had a purpose behind them! God you are a total moron!
LightningStorms chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
wow! I loved it! Very well done!
Mlle. Phoenix Fox chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh come on! You can't stop it with rumple making a deal with that rat. And you have to find a way for castle and Beckett to get out of the deal. And explain what happened to rumple to make him evil again and what his endgame is. Personally if I were writing this story, I'd have it where rumple got split in two. With his good human side in a coma in Storybrooke with Belle at his bedside and his evil magically manipulative imp side running havoc. Probably because rumple was trying to find a way to get out of Storybrooke while keeping his powers. Just a thought. Feel free to use that as a possible sequel. Hint hint...

Overall, I did enjoy this story. You did an excellent job of blending both worlds. Please continue!

Flames and kisses,
Mlle.p. fox
Left my heart in Paris chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Loved it, amazing story
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Interewsting conclusion, not too fond of what you did with Jim Bekett near the end or the deal Gold is offering Bracken though. You may want to lable the story as complete
Left my heart in Paris chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Amazing update soon
Left my heart in Paris chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Omg castle baby, loved how you described rumple and espos fight, maybe put him with lanie in the end, update soon