Reviews for The Dream of a Normal Life
Nightshade09 chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
OHMYGODS! I WANT MOOOOORE IVE LITERALLY READ ALL OF UR STORIES AND NOW I WANT MOOOOOOORE!
DieBuecherDiebin chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
YAYAYAY! At this rate my favorite stories list is going to be all you. Love your Modern AUs, and I have a special fondness for College AUs. Basically this was the ideal fic for me, and you did as you always do (writing amazing character interactions with an interesting plot) which makes it even better. Whelp, now I'm gonna have to reread this. Immediately. At least 3 more times. Who needs food? Who needs sleep? As long as I have some family feels Nicercy I'm good.
Berlin chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
Great story!
sunlessShipper chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
NUUUUUU DAT CANT BE THE END. PERCY AND ANNABETH NEED TO MAKE UUUUUP
sunlessShipper chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
*sings* I really really really really like you!

I hope Annabeth and Percy become friends again...
sunlessShipper chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Must. Read. Moooore
sunlessShipper chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
OOOOOooooOooo
sunlessShipper chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
I need the next chapter NOW after reading the Authors Note XD
sunlessShipper chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
I love how you jump around with the POVs. And I LOVE LOVE how much Leo there is :3
sunlessShipper chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
A WHOLE CHAPTER DEDICATED TO LEO? THANK YOU ANGEL!

SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH
sunlessShipper chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
I need to see Frank meeting Leo.
sunlessShipper chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
THAT ENDING WITH ALL THE TALK ABOUT IMPS MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD XD
Wolf154657 chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
Hehehehe
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
The punctuation is really horrid. I'm sorry, but it's true. Would you like me to beta for you? I'm a beta and I wouldn't mind helping you correct it all. That way, you won't have to be the one to try and correct everything. I could take care of it, if you want. You seem fairly talented, but the wrong punctuation kind of ruins that, which I think is a big shame. I'd be up for helping you, unless you want someone else as a beta.
JazzicaNamaro chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Yeah! Good story! Loved it!