Reviews for The Dream of a Normal Life
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
This was my second time through, and I still love this SOOOO much! You are an amazing author! You're awesome! (PS, I think I've started viewing your head canon as canon. That just goes to show how realistic you write!)
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
Nightshade09 chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
OHMYGODS! I WANT MOOOOORE IVE LITERALLY READ ALL OF UR STORIES AND NOW I WANT MOOOOOOORE!
DieBuecherDiebin chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
YAYAYAY! At this rate my favorite stories list is going to be all you. Love your Modern AUs, and I have a special fondness for College AUs. Basically this was the ideal fic for me, and you did as you always do (writing amazing character interactions with an interesting plot) which makes it even better. Whelp, now I'm gonna have to reread this. Immediately. At least 3 more times. Who needs food? Who needs sleep? As long as I have some family feels Nicercy I'm good.
Berlin chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
Great story!
sunlessShipper chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
NUUUUUU DAT CANT BE THE END. PERCY AND ANNABETH NEED TO MAKE UUUUUP
sunlessShipper chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
*sings* I really really really really like you!

I hope Annabeth and Percy become friends again...
sunlessShipper chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Must. Read. Moooore
sunlessShipper chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
OOOOOooooOooo
sunlessShipper chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
I need the next chapter NOW after reading the Authors Note XD
sunlessShipper chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
I love how you jump around with the POVs. And I LOVE LOVE how much Leo there is :3
sunlessShipper chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
A WHOLE CHAPTER DEDICATED TO LEO? THANK YOU ANGEL!

SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH
sunlessShipper chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
I need to see Frank meeting Leo.
sunlessShipper chapter 1 . 6/23/2015