Reviews for Fever
Miki Mikaela chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
Continue pleaseee.. :'(
Meme chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
It's almost like you write in third person and first person at the same time which is very confusing. I'd have a beta read through it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
It's good, you should hold back on using *but* at beginning of sentences and as on overall word though. It became repetive, plus it's just not a word you use a lot. Also first person is really hard to do since your trying to bring the characters personality to life not your own, I think you do really good!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2016
that was really good please update soon
AtashinoDarkSide chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
Come on...you didn't even let Furuichin clean himself up before Oga took him. Isn't it too harsh on both of them?
I willing to read a bathroom, honestly speaking
And didn't Furuichin still in pain?
Anyway, it still great. It made me anticipate what would happen next...good job there.
STILL! I need a decent indecent scene between these boys (a little fingering if you may add *blush*)
See u next chappie...
TokusatsuLuv chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

Will the other Ishiyama students find out about Furuichi being an Angel? I sure hope so; because their reactions will be funny and they can help protect Furuichi from any perverts or demons who wants him for their own
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I remeber this i"ve been looking for it for year?;)
Cloverren chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I like this pair so much. love ur story.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
With my comments below I forgot to to add: considering if there is a place called "Hell" would a place called "Heaven" exist since Furuichi is an angel? Additionally, in order for you to continue with your fantastic story, I suggest that since Furuichi is an "angel" wouldn't it be considered sinful to fall in love with a "demon" such as Oga? and if you write about Heaven and it's ranks (caz you mention it in the story) wouldn't there be judgement, order, law to a sin commit by angels? (LOL irony considering Furuichi to be an angel of judgement holding the title of an angel of the highest order ;p) and what about Furuichi being taken over by the harbinger of judgement and forgetting his memories of Oga? wouldn't that be great plot and character development? I hope you would considered these ideas into continue with this story! Good Luck :)
PS : Please how more of Oga's possessiveness ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hi I just wanted to say that your story is just simply amazing! It's truly one of the best I read so far so keep writing caz it's absolutely stunning (I love how you keep both of them so in character!) ;D I really considered that you should continue with this story seeing as there are some great plot devices you could expand on and unanswered questions to the story. For examples, you could continue the story and expand the plot just by trying to explain why and how Furuichi became the harbinger of judgement or why is he only for Oga (like a past development), are there any other angels out there? and what about the pillar squad and their thoughts on the matter with Furuichi and Oga destroying their base? will Behemoth try to dispose of Furuichi and what are his plans? There are still so many things left unanswered! _ Therefore, I sincerely hope the next chapter isn't the last since I love this story that you have so marvelously created 3
Sir Kuma Kid chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Holy crap... The fanfiction I was searching for my whole young teenage year life...
swagmine chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
hella hot
Furuya chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Damn, this is amazing! Omg, i love this so much ugh... you got yourself a new reader!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Woah. Hot.
Mmm chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Too effing cute! I feel that Im the only one who appreciates HecatosXFuruichi and JabberwockXFuruichi but Im glad to see these pairings in this story! :D too bad it was only for a short while. DX