Reviews for A Tale of Demons and Pirates
This was a cute story!
Wolf154657 chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
Cute
Jazzysauce chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
I loved this. So much. You did a great job with the plot and everything!
Angelo Della Magnolia chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Nice , I like it , poor Tavy , Luke and Jase though
Platinum.Anime07 chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
I did have fun with the story but I got a little sad that Leo's love-making scenes are too short while Percy's is longer... seriously! I really would have liked Leo's scenes more but having Leo in this might be enough for me... still loved the story though!
Hi chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Djdoaneycjd kkwerricbfysks.
Hi chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Kkzoskjgcndjixuyenjxuysndnmskwiuw sixllsnwytdmslcndndgysi,snhuiksnnhyik njj,sggdidndbgyukmnxggsjkk! Isnugrxtggnibtcrcjg ug yfcuhwhahsutchg unsung hvjgc gushed dis kwkdvhhsjwnwkoqojxyxrxjebtjxteksoqurntychdgska,fnd. Sis menses annjshhnkqo!
Jess-love95 chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
This story was hot, smutty, sexy, sweet, cute, adorable, funny... Do I have to describe it more to make you understand that your story is great ?
Jess-love95 chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
I'm kind of... as for Jason, even if he has Reyna... But I'm happy Nico, Percy, Hael, Frank and Leo are finally reunited !
Jess-love95 chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
I love the smut, as always ! Aha, Chris and Charles, fishermen x) At least they are couragous (or more bold) enough to agree to travel an angry sea
Jess-love95 chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Yes Nico and Hazel (etc) ! Go find your loooove ! D
I love Festus already *.*
Jess-love95 chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
I love Percy and Leo's Relationship! They are so cut together (as brothers I mean)
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This is so cute how everyone wants to marry either Percy or Leo even if they are guys *.*
I'm happy they didn't die (well, I was sure they weren't going to die but you can't help but doubt in this sort of situation)
So they don't remember ? I guess it's only logical because if they remembered they would research Nico, Jaso etc...
Good idea, and good begining )
LumenDeMorte chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Yay I loved it okay so I totally lied about reading all your stories
And now i m rereading the ones I missed
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 8 . 1/11/2014