Reviews for The Soul Seer
winterqween chapter 13 . 7/11
Loving it, looking forward to the next chapter.
TrueBloodxTwilight chapter 13 . 9/5/2017
i love this story any story where Bella has 2 powers its usually the 2nd power is that she can see the dead i have never found a story where Bella can see peoples souls. 3 3
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2017
you aren't going to continue this are you?
Please do.
It's one of the few grammatically correct stories and i love the stories where Bella sees souls and tells Edward he has one, and this one is one of the best.
Please, please continue.
Thanks,
R.M.L
AHealingRenaissance chapter 13 . 6/17/2017
I love the twist on dealing with James! :D
AHealingRenaissance chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
I am loving this story! I just wish it didn't end so soon, only six chapters left :'( I hope you can update it again soon! :D The absolute only thing I would change, is I wish Edward could hear her thoughts and see what she sees, since vamps only have one gift; unless her shield is a function of the soul reading or vice versa?
kesiajulielly chapter 13 . 4/9/2017
Very, very nice!
Mlawrnce7761 chapter 13 . 1/6/2017
Please update soon. GREAT story!
MELIS chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Please update!
jessaminego5134 chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
Next chapter please
cora james chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
Ahhhhh! I NEED MORE! seriously this is one of the most interesting stories I have ever read regarding fanfiction. I don't know how ypu came up with this idea but it is honestly better than the actual twilight book. Now all you have to do is avoid her getting to know those mutts, get edward to change her and this will be sheer gold. And of course they have to get married. Mr. And Mrs. Cullen for the win!
The Doctor Rose chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
MORE!
pvp chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
this story is amazing! please keep going
josecullenforever chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
please! PLEASE! continue updating this story! its awesome, interesting and new :D