Reviews for Bella's choice
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 6 . 7/12
I don't like Edward but I don't think he'd want her dead just for finally dumping that stalking sparklepire! Still love the story though.
tinkerbear10 chapter 17 . 4/22
I like it and hope there is more to it..
pegasus5406 chapter 16 . 2/26
This was an awesome story. I don't know why I hadn't read it before, but oh well I have now and I loved it...great story hon...thanks for sharing it with us...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
monay9e chapter 17 . 2/17
That was good!
NatalieLynn chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
Wonderful story! This is one of my favorites of all your stories I've read so far. I've become a huge fan of your writing!
WiseOldSoul chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
so many questions still unanswered.
what did alice mean that they needed bella for their future? for her future?
she seemed so desperate...
did i miss that? who did rebekah choose? ( i did read your A/N)
bella prob would not want to be older than kol before being changed?
not much time to have too many kids...so when was she changed?
what happened to elena and stefen since she wanted damon also?
kjvgkyfg chapter 17 . 11/19/2015
great story, thanks
together25x3 chapter 16 . 9/26/2015
Awesome story! I loved it!
katraj0908 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Duhhhh Kol, she has to end up with Kol. Excuse my language but Edward is such a little bitch and wayyy too controlling of Bella, honestly.
ptl4ever419 chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
Loved it. really feel for Rebekah having to make such a hard choice. Love all the pairings you did :D
Rosawellian1984 chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
How about u make sequel to it...to see if Leach & Elijah had any kids...How about Caroline & Klaus! Whow did Rebekah chose Jasper or Marcel maybe Stefan I really like them together?!
juliet709 chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
i was almost thinking you would have paired becka with marcel and jasper with davena but the teenage witch with seth would be a good pairing too. nicely done.
avidreader28 chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
Would you ever consider writing a sequel more focused on the original family and Bella and what happens in their lives together?
starpower21 chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Make the sequel of Rebekah's choice
Humanitiesdownfall chapter 1 . 6/30/2014