Reviews for Bella's choice
megmalan67 chapter 2 . 5/19
um no because she has a new love
Actually you did mention Damon. In the first few chapter. You said Salvatore brothers
andrewpine chapter 16 . 5/6
It was an interesting could have used a Beta to check your spelling.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 5/6
What is Alice's deal? is it all about power,does she want to get a hold of Bella because of her shield? if that is true why not just use her gift on her,unless it doesn't work on her.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 5/6
I wish authors would date there A/N's so we would know if they were posted years ago or they are recent.
Don't know. ya know maybe if Jane got laid she might not be such a bitch.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 5/6
It is so amazing how psychotic so many of the guy around Bella are all so possessive ,they think they own her.I liked what they did to it is lose not loose.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 5/6
So cannot wait for the meeting between her and see what little Eddie has to say when she drops the bomb on him.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 5/6
Looking forward to the break up,since we all know how he react.
shawol4infinite chapter 16 . 4/4
...
Uh... it was great I loved the story absolutely amazing. However, I still have a few more questions. How did Elena and Stefan react to meeting Bree? Who did Rebekah choose? Did Caroline's friends ever accept Klaus?
shawol4infinite chapter 1 . 4/4
So... Both Jasper and Marcel end up with someone right? Like Marcel ends up with Rebekah and Jasper ends up with Davina. Please give them both a happy ending
autumnbaby23 chapter 16 . 4/1
You should make a sequel to this story!
autumnbaby23 chapter 15 . 4/1
Terrific!
autumnbaby23 chapter 14 . 3/31
Amazing!
autumnbaby23 chapter 13 . 3/31
I really don't like Elena!
autumnbaby23 chapter 12 . 3/31
What is Alice up to? Why does Alice want Bella to be with Edward and her? I really hate Alice!