Reviews for the stars in your eyes, do they shine for me?
ThanatosDaughter chapter 1 . 3/14
It is a 1/4 to 1 am and I am lying on my bed sobbing. Actual, full out sobs. Thank you so much for that and beautifully tragic story.
mumbledletters chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This story is AMAZING! Definitely one of my favorite Doctor Who fanfics (though I have absolutely no idea how you managed to do that because I don't ship 11/River AT ALL). I loved the style of narration and the structure. I'd love to see another story in the same format (except maybe Whouffle? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?). Stay excellent, and keep writing.
PockySnowshadow chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Absolutely amazing! So beautifully written. You definitely captured how I think time would sound like. On a side note: The Book Thief is one of the best books I have ever read! I think that if you enjoy writing in this style, you will adore the book! Thank you so much for this marvelous story!
KatieTheBaka chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
STOP STOP STOP MY FEELS AND AURGGH.

I love this, in case you can't tell. I love 'The Book Thief' (who doesn't?,) and I love how you wrote this. Congrats on making me cry.
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This ...this is incredible. I loved it, it's so very, very beautiful, and I very nearly cried. The choice of narrator, is frankly, a brilliant one and hats off to that. I don't think I can ever pull of writing in the point of view of someone(something?) so vague and not fleshed-out at all(who is Time? who is Death?) but yet make their narration SO compelling -this is absolutely brilliant. You have amazing talent, and I thank you so very much for such a wonderful read.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
very interesting story. is this not technically a crossover? since death seems to be the one from the book thief?