Reviews for When the Storm Breaks
Mrs Sirius BlackG chapter 28 . 9/10/2017
When I saw that chapter 48 was online, I refused to read it for a while because I wasn't ready for that, and I knew it would make me cry like a baby (which I actually did). I still hope but until the very end, I won't have the answers to my questions, so Alec is dead, and it hurts me as much as Ellie.

I already told you that but I'll say it again: you're absolutely brilliant! (And I'm so, so proud translate such an amazing story!)
Thank you for everything!

L.
ZenGwyn chapter 48 . 9/10/2017
i'm crying. finally the end of this, and this chapter is as heart wrenching as the rest of the story. bravo!
magpie101 chapter 48 . 9/9/2017
This was such an amazing chapter and I loved the ending with Keira and Fred! Please update soon!
Kitsunko chapter 48 . 9/9/2017
I wish that you hadn't killed off Alec, but the story is good nonetheless.
FanaticomaticSuperTokienLover chapter 48 . 9/9/2017
This is fantastic! I'm definitely going to read your story to the end!
franzi86 chapter 48 . 9/9/2017
I know you struggled with this one but it's sucha beautiful near-ending! It brought me to tears, the finality of it, where Alec is concerned, because I was still slightly in denial despite simply knowing it would end for him like this...
I'm glad Keira is doing better. Despite barely "knowing" her, I was scared for her there. After everything Hardy did in the belief and single minded mission of protecting her, having her succumb to drug addiction would have destroyed him and definitely killed him as fast as this operation finally was more than he could handle.
I wonder what Iris wanted to tell Ellie, but I guess we'll never know. I just hope Ellie finds a way to truly move on and live, instead of just existing.

Thank you for the update! I think it is a great addition to your story and stays totally true to the storyline you created!

Ps: happy anniversary!
Guest chapter 47 . 7/21/2017
You need to finish. Please. You are killing me.
pharohtrinity chapter 46 . 5/2/2017
I think that you wrote the scene between Ellie and Vicky the best way possible. Vicky just couldn't believe it and you made Ellie show her the truth. I appreciate how much pain this is causing Ellie and how determined she is to get things right for Alec. ah, Kiera what a rebellious teen. it fits perfectly for the Au you have here. I could just picture her sneaking out when Ellie was giving Vicky what for again. Ahhhhh! what/who did Ellie see!?
pharohtrinity chapter 46 . 5/2/2017
aislingeach chapter 47 . 4/24/2017
Omfg you're kidding me! I wasn't paying attention to the chapters and was expecting another after this! D:
Fanstastic fic btw, I absolutely adore it, couldn't put it down. Can't wait to see what happens next!
:) ~ ais
Guest chapter 47 . 4/21/2017
I just spent three days straight reading this staying up at night and getting up at 5:30 for school . I know obsessive or what. Just cried my eyes out... Alec CANT die! Your an awesome writer and don't forget that Well done you should be proud of your talent ️
pharohtrinity chapter 47 . 2/27/2017
Hazel! oh my goodness! seriously though this was too beautiful with the reunion of Kiera and Hardy! I was just happy knowing that they could talk and see each other. but then you did that to us! I am weeping!
Hediru chapter 47 . 2/22/2017
I knew it was coming. But that doesn't make it hurt any less. Dang your amazing writing! I'm crying. Literal tears! Your fault. I know what you mean about the crushing hope, though. That was a beautiful motif.
franzi86 chapter 47 . 2/22/2017
I still can't tell you how much it means to me, that Alec got some closure where Keira is concerned.
Or how much it drives me nuts, that we still don't have a black on white confirmation whether or not he's dead *aaaarrrggghhhh* And the worst part? You know I love this... clinging to every snippet of hope, though I damn well know it's pretty much impossible he'll survive this story by now.
I'm glad you didn't write a 100% all is well between Keira and her dad. So much happened, there's so much hurt an lost trust and though there was what could be seen as a total reunion, you still reflected the doubt and fear Keira is feeling. For some this reunion might seem rather sudden, but I've fallen for Alec hard enough to seriously want that for him, so I'm happy with the way this turned out.
Guest chapter 47 . 2/22/2017