Reviews for Consequences of an Ingenious Mind
Hektols chapter 3 . 2/23
Great story, this shows how thing would have turned if the main character was a bit smarter and had more common sense, it's incredible how the plot of many books is so dependant on the stupidity and mistake of the characters.
Hektols chapter 2 . 2/23
Good point about the time turner giving the user more time to rest, Hermione stressed herself for nothing.

I think that Harry was a bit hypocritical for Hermione breaking his trust when he did the same spying on her and stunning her to copy the device.
Hektols chapter 1 . 2/23
Great points with Harry adverting those fanon cliches with the Dursleys.
titania2811 chapter 3 . 2/3
It was an amazumh story amd very well written. Loved it!
ahylmn chapter 3 . 1/29
the story line is amazing. i'm sure that if you decided it could become a wonderful story with very many interesting changes. best of luck
Love this story! And I like that Harry stayed mostly in character and didn't completely mock dumbledor yet still not letting him be controlled! I think you should continue on with the story! You could easily make a masterpiece!
9foxgrl chapter 3 . 1/23
cool
animeromance1972 chapter 3 . 1/22
AWESOME! LOVED IT ! WANT MORE!
Deboy chapter 3 . 1/17
Please continue the story . Its really good.
attlantica chapter 3 . 1/19
OMG I LOVED THIS
C:
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 1/15
Oops! I spoke too soon last chapter. I should have taken in the word "seemed" in "SEEMED to have eaten Scabbers", but ignored that one word. I really liked this story.
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 1/15
I would think that Hermione should be punished in some way. After all, the students are allowed to bring an owl, a toad, or a rat. It is the students' responsibility to make sure that the cats and owls don't hunt down and eat the other students' pets. Claiming that it is 'in their nature' as an excuse just doesn't fly here. BTW, wouldn't Peter have transformed if attacked by Crookshanks to avoid being eaten? And...there goes the evidence for poor Sirius!
Geistervogel chapter 3 . 1/5
liked the story :) sequel ?
Maail99 chapter 3 . 1/3
Great stuff! It needs a sequel.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 1/2
This is god damned awesome I can't wait for the sequel. Please continue!