Reviews for Consequences of an Ingenious Mind
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 3 . 11/5
update please, i love smart Harry
Scififan33 chapter 3 . 10/30
That's it? all this detail and buildup for that? Honestly disappointed. This had so much potential. If you were looking for a three chapter story you didn't need half of what you wrote.
rosebud90 chapter 3 . 10/9
Love your story hope u update again soon
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 3 . 9/10
This was great!
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 9/1
I would like to see a follow up of the next year in the story arc. More subtle cutting Dumbledore and Fudge (umbridge) off at the knees. And minor smoke down of both Malfoys would be good. Maybe a catch at the quidditch finals for the old man?
Nice story man... Loved it! Please write the sequel... it will be great to see where you take it... Please do consider writing the sequel...
panther73110 chapter 3 . 5/17
Love this story and hope you write a sequel.
Melikalilly chapter 3 . 5/16
I love this story
Would've loved for this story to continue, describing his defeat of Tom etc.
LadyRainDancer chapter 3 . 3/27
Excellent story, would love to read a continuation :)
aptteach123 chapter 3 . 3/8
This is an awesome story! I loved it so much. I do wish you would continue this though, you have such great ideas for stories!
noreenklose chapter 3 . 3/8
Excellent story!
I would really appreciate a sequel. It would be interesting to see how different "your Harry" would be to the JKR's canon Harry.
I really enjoy "Harry has a brain, and USES it" stories.
Thanks for writing.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 3 . 2/22
Good story. I like smarter common sense Harry stories where he achieves it by actually trying. They are quite hard to find so this was good. Keep up the good work now I'm off to see if you have written a sequel
dianaanne chapter 3 . 1/2
I really enjoyed this story!
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
Damn...I really wished you would have continued this fic till the final battle. I would love to see how powerful Harry got with the time turner and Sirius on his side. Still...great job and thanks for writing this story for the rest of us to read.