Reviews for Consequences of an Ingenious Mind
nightlife1881 chapter 3 . 7/12
will you be writing a sequel? this was a very good story and I loved it
PoseidonPrince chapter 3 . 6/22
not bad
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 6/18
Excellent work, it went into all the detail needed to make it a fun read without getting bogged down in the little bits.
Excellent. We conceived and executed.
Rebmul chapter 3 . 6/3
kinda want to see a sequel to this
azulkan2 chapter 3 . 4/17
Great story. Well done.
mab70 chapter 3 . 4/5
This story shows great improvement in your English writing. It definitely flows better and the dialogue makes more sense. Just one or two instances with repetitious vocabulary that I noticed, for example the word "simply" was used four times in three sentences. Other than that, very well done! You have many original ideas!
Nik1627 chapter 3 . 3/22
Amazing story! Loved it!
Pat chapter 3 . 3/20
I picked a shorter story to read, after your story "The Witches' Conspiracy", and while this really shortens 3rd year, I enjoyed parts of it. I always enjoy a story about a smarter Harry, who takes charge of his own life. You have him figuring out how to get more food in Little Whinging, how to get his books to his room, how to find books on gray magics, how to get info from adults - how to get extra time for studying, extra classes, and extra sleep - and how to learn new offensive and defensive spells.

The copying of the Time Turner is implausible, but it's what Harry *uses* his copy for, that makes your story. (And speaking of *Hermione* betraying *Harry's* trust about the new broom and going to McGonagall behind his back, what about *Harry* deciding to *stun* Hermione behind her back, and copying an artifact that had been specially entrusted to her, huh? Tell me THAT'S not breaking somebody's trust!)

I always enjoy a story in which Dumbledore gets his just reward for messing with others' lives, and Harry taking away not only his own Potter family items and books, but also Dumbledore's entire stolen book collection, is satisfying. (Given how often Harry ends up in the Hospital Wing, though, there might be more chances for Dumbledore to get samples of his blood, so Harry had better tell Poppy not to let *anyone* have any! He doesn't even need to say who might do Blood Magic on him; there would be enough people wanting to do something to the Boy Who Lived that he wouldn't need to name names.)

Looking forward to your next story,
Pat*
Corwyn chapter 3 . 2/21
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it!
crazzyredhead chapter 3 . 2/14
Loved it and wish you would right the fourth year would be nice amazing work really liked how he used the time turner
AvidReader chapter 3 . 1/28
Marvellous!

A bit shorter than I usually read, since I usually value character development as much as originality, but this certainly has the latter in spades.

A brilliant bit of crack-ish fluff to "clean one's mental pallate" before returning to more serious (?) works. :-)
SeleneBoxer chapter 3 . 1/28
I just read this end to end-fun :) I think duplicating the time turner is a bit much, but all else seems just right. I hope there's a sequel!
killer59300 chapter 3 . 1/26
I loved the story, I wondered if there would be a sequel
arvora chapter 3 . 1/25
Hi, I've read a lot of your sotries so far and I really like this one, Have you considered doing a sequel for 4th year and up ? It's a shame to stop there, I would like to know what you could come up with for the triwizard tournament and this new improved Harry ! XD