Reviews for Consequences of an Ingenious Mind
LadyRainDancer chapter 3 . 3/27
Excellent story, would love to read a continuation :)
aptteach123 chapter 3 . 3/8
This is an awesome story! I loved it so much. I do wish you would continue this though, you have such great ideas for stories!
noreenklose chapter 3 . 3/8
Excellent story!
I would really appreciate a sequel. It would be interesting to see how different "your Harry" would be to the JKR's canon Harry.
I really enjoy "Harry has a brain, and USES it" stories.
Thanks for writing.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 3 . 2/22
Good story. I like smarter common sense Harry stories where he achieves it by actually trying. They are quite hard to find so this was good. Keep up the good work now I'm off to see if you have written a sequel
dianaanne chapter 3 . 1/2
I really enjoyed this story!
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
Damn...I really wished you would have continued this fic till the final battle. I would love to see how powerful Harry got with the time turner and Sirius on his side. Still...great job and thanks for writing this story for the rest of us to read.
Montara chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
I liked your story a lot. Harry now has a true home with his godfather and managed to set himself free from Dumbledore and the Dursleys!

Thank you for sharing!
csheila chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
Great story. It's all stuff a survivor could figure out. But the time turner gave him opportunity to improve and he took it.
csheila chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Great story and realistic approach. Harry's improvisational skills had t come from somewhere
Laverock chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
Kudos. Good AU.
ironhair chapter 3 . 10/20/2016
Read
NakedFury chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
Really hate the stag patronus shit.
One of the stupidest canon shit Rowling did for drama and not actually follow her words.

Harry has zero knowledge of his parents outside of the day the died nightmare yet here he is with a stag sipposed to represent his fucking father?

No, just no.
Slytherson chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
Wow what a amazing third year hp story it was awesome to read! Will there be a year four story to continue this consequences of a ingenious mind fic of yours in a sequel!?
momocolady chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
good story
MzBellezza chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
wish you would make a sequel I loved this!