Reviews for Walking Home
WB79 chapter 36 . 10/28
I just read your awesome story again, second time it's even better!
DR75 chapter 37 . 10/25
I enjoyed your story. Thank you, your an amazing writer. Dr. R
Mortina Gelly chapter 37 . 8/18
Thank you so much for this story. It's just perfect. All about love and cuteness. I'm glad that Alex chooses to move on with Piper.

And the end. They're married and waited for their first child. Sooo cute.
WB79 chapter 37 . 6/1
Wow! Really loved this story :)

You did a great job!
GS chapter 37 . 4/30
I loved this! I was almost all smiles reading this. So sweet! & plot was good! never expected cole to have been the one who shot Alex! Wished you did add in about how Nicky managed to get Lorna's heart in the end though!
Maura chapter 1 . 4/12
THIS WAS AMAZING. I will read anything you write.
Beautiful story. I'm also looking forward to your next writting.
TinyGuitarist chapter 37 . 4/10
Wow! I hope the second story comes soon and the song rocked!
VauseSearch chapter 37 . 3/30
This story was so good! Thank you for sharing, your writing is really good and the whole theme of this story was really well developed. I really Hope you have more OITNB stories coming ;D
Orange Dandelion chapter 37 . 3/21
Piper's speech is one of the best! I love how you wrapped it all up. Congrats on finishing your story! :)
g4gusgrisam chapter 37 . 3/16
Loved this story! Looking forward to your next one!
acrosstheglobe chapter 37 . 3/15
Really enjoyed it. Got increasingly better as the chapters go on! Loog forward to your future works!
kayla-oitnb chapter 37 . 3/11
That was one hell of a story. Loved it! :)
GirlOnFire33 chapter 37 . 3/10
Awesome story, I've been following for quite a few months now and I was so glad when you started updating again :) Definitely one of the better AUs on FF. And I loved the song - great lyrics, vocals and piano :D Looking forward to your next Vauseman escapade!
excedrinpersonality chapter 37 . 3/8
I loved this story. Thanks for writing. It was beautiful. The song is great too. Love the lyrics.