Reviews for Walking Home
WB79 chapter 37 . 6/1
Wow! Really loved this story :)

You did a great job!
GS chapter 37 . 4/30
I loved this! I was almost all smiles reading this. So sweet! & plot was good! never expected cole to have been the one who shot Alex! Wished you did add in about how Nicky managed to get Lorna's heart in the end though!
Maura chapter 1 . 4/12
THIS WAS AMAZING. I will read anything you write.
Beautiful story. I'm also looking forward to your next writting.
TinyGuitarist chapter 37 . 4/10
Wow! I hope the second story comes soon and the song rocked!
VauseSearch chapter 37 . 3/30
This story was so good! Thank you for sharing, your writing is really good and the whole theme of this story was really well developed. I really Hope you have more OITNB stories coming ;D
Orange Dandelion chapter 37 . 3/21
Piper's speech is one of the best! I love how you wrapped it all up. Congrats on finishing your story! :)
g4gusgrisam chapter 37 . 3/16
Loved this story! Looking forward to your next one!
acrosstheglobe chapter 37 . 3/15
Really enjoyed it. Got increasingly better as the chapters go on! Loog forward to your future works!
kayla-oitnb chapter 37 . 3/11
That was one hell of a story. Loved it! :)
GirlOnFire33 chapter 37 . 3/10
Awesome story, I've been following for quite a few months now and I was so glad when you started updating again :) Definitely one of the better AUs on FF. And I loved the song - great lyrics, vocals and piano :D Looking forward to your next Vauseman escapade!
excedrinpersonality chapter 37 . 3/8
I loved this story. Thanks for writing. It was beautiful. The song is great too. Love the lyrics.
phantomframe chapter 37 . 3/8
I really enjoyed this story tremendously-congrats on finishing it, and thanks so much for taking the time to write it and sharing it with us. I look forward to your future stories!
guest chapter 37 . 3/8
awesome ending. aww... they're married! can't wait for what you're about to write next but would you consider adding a part in where Piper would be the one who looks after Alex for awhile like if she falls sick or gets hurt?
DA15Y chapter 37 . 3/8
This story had been a rollercoaster from the start to finish and now I can't stop smiling because that ending is worth every sad or angsty part! I remember when I started this au I loved it so much and was so upset when yous stopped updating for so long! I thought it would turn Into a fic that never updates again and I was really upset! But you carried on and finished it and I am overly happy! I loved this story because it is so different from any other Aus and it has been amazing! I loved the character development of all the characters and the backstory of alex added onto that! But yeah I loved this story too much and it made me overly happy so thank you so much (and thank you for making vauseman marry and have kids because that's what I want to happen in oitnb!) for this story and giving up your free time to write this for us!