Reviews for Long Passes
Geminia chapter 14 . 4/17
OMG YES!

Gemini
LorieLreader chapter 14 . 4/12
Soo romantic (I already said it several times I believe...). They understand each other so well.
I'm so sad it's the last of their stories. I read them with great pleasure. They're really, really good.
Thanks a lot, really. I'll read them again and again.
LorieLreader chapter 13 . 4/12
I like your views of their kids. :-)
LorieLreader chapter 10 . 4/12
Soooo romantic. How do you do it ? I almost cried when he was speechless after hearing her saying she loved him.
And poor Bamba. :-)
LorieLreader chapter 4 . 4/12
It's both so sweet and funny.
Mamori's thoughts and reaction is normal, and what I was awaiting from her. But Hiruma's thinking and acting is so powerfully romantic.
Thanks a lot.
LorieLreader chapter 2 . 4/12
LOL ! I can just imagine the scene. Mamori kissing the living daylights out of Hiruma and everyone completely freezed on the field.
Even if I'm surprised Hiruma hasn't already dismembered the idiot fawning over Mamori. :-)
AnonymousNavi chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
I love angry Hiruma. Seeing him so terrified was a wonder to behold, but I also like how Mamori put her foot down. His worry for her, his need for her, his feelings do not trump hers. They are equal and neither can live without the other.
AnonymousNavi chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Oh, I giggled. A lot. Things heated up there when Mamori casually brushed herself against him. You know, casually. Without any intent of seducing him. At all.
AnonymousNavi chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
This chapter so hilariously awkward. And then Hiruma and Mamori's casual banter is so lovely to read.
AnonymousNavi chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Hmm... That embarrassment over that wet t-shirt implies that they haven't gotten very far in the physical side of their relationship. :3 I look forward to this changing.
AnonymousNavi chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Oops. Got lazy for a couple chapters.

This chapter was so adorable. Oh my gosh, seeing Hiruma going through the I-just-saw-her-why-do-I-fucking-miss-her-so-much phase is fantastic. It's such an embarrassing and ridiculous feeling, but I totally know where the two of them are coming from.

(Muffled) "Yes."

(Also muffled) "Me."

I probably laughed at that more than I should have. xD
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
"... But he had the tower and the princess and this was his fucking kingdom."

I... I just... yes. What a great way to start off a sequel.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
beautifully done
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
great start
ForSaleBabyShoesNeverWorn chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
This was as sweet as a Hiruma-made creampuff! Kudos.