Reviews for Long Passes
Alice1420 chapter 14 . 6/12
Hay fue hermoso y se me hizo muy corto... no hay una tercera parte?
La boda o que paso despues...
Alice1420 chapter 11 . 6/12
AAA un lemon con ese traje jajaja
Alice1420 chapter 2 . 6/12
Aaaaaaa adoro este capitulo hizo dar volteretas a mi corazon jajaja
rafflesia03 chapter 2 . 3/19
This fic is great in a way i can imagine it to be so happening! And totally in character as well! Love
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
That haunted house one...you almost gave me a heart attack! D8 On the whole, however...they were all just so cute! :) I love how you capture them! Thank you for sharing your work. :)
Anabell900 chapter 14 . 6/25/2016
I supported this from the short passes ... im so happy and seeing their relationship is just so beautiful... :') youre a fucking legend i swear.
JC BON chapter 14 . 10/19/2015
I so effin love this story.. I can really imagine Yoichie! two thumbs up for you!
Green Eyes-chan chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
I love your stories wish u would right more fanfics
Geminia chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
OMG YES!

Gemini
LorieLreader chapter 14 . 4/12/2015
Soo romantic (I already said it several times I believe...). They understand each other so well.
I'm so sad it's the last of their stories. I read them with great pleasure. They're really, really good.
Thanks a lot, really. I'll read them again and again.
LorieLreader chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
I like your views of their kids. :-)
LorieLreader chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
Soooo romantic. How do you do it ? I almost cried when he was speechless after hearing her saying she loved him.
And poor Bamba. :-)
LorieLreader chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
It's both so sweet and funny.
Mamori's thoughts and reaction is normal, and what I was awaiting from her. But Hiruma's thinking and acting is so powerfully romantic.
Thanks a lot.
LorieLreader chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
LOL ! I can just imagine the scene. Mamori kissing the living daylights out of Hiruma and everyone completely freezed on the field.
Even if I'm surprised Hiruma hasn't already dismembered the idiot fawning over Mamori. :-)
AnonymousNavi chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
I love angry Hiruma. Seeing him so terrified was a wonder to behold, but I also like how Mamori put her foot down. His worry for her, his need for her, his feelings do not trump hers. They are equal and neither can live without the other.