Reviews for England Would Fall
Guest chapter 25 . 12/31/2017
This fanfic has become such a joke
Guest chapter 36 . 1/4/2016
Very out of character
cateaux chapter 36 . 8/10/2015
Just wanted to say, although I've read this so long after it's been finished, this story was a thorough pleasure to read from start to finish. Your writing flows so smoothly and there were no grammar or spelling mistakes that take one out of the story. All the elements of an engrossing story drew me in chapter after chapter. The motivations, the deft handling of the characters and the interweaving of the two plots of past into the present are very satisfying.
Sassiebone chapter 36 . 2/1/2015
I just read the entire story. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for taking the time from your busy life to write such a beautiful story.
Kels93 chapter 36 . 8/28/2014
Wow I've been going at this on and off when I could for about a week now...what an amazing plot! The bond forged between Mrs. Hudson and Sherlock is so touching and beautiful. Sherlock and John waiting on the floor for her to get out of surgery made me tear up big time. This was nice and long, too, like reading a novel! Thanks for writing!
CrusherMyHeart08 chapter 36 . 7/26/2014
Oh My Gosh! I just read this the whole way through and I literally just cried with happiness, and sadness, and relief, and... now it's over :'( Your writing is simply amazing and I just wanted to say thank you so much for writing this - it's one of the best Sherlock fanfics I've ever read! Simply amazing!
Obsessive Freak chapter 36 . 7/3/2014
What a fantastic story!
The back story was truly heart breaking and I loved how you flicked between past and present.
Loved how you showed the early relationships with both Mrs Hudson and Lestrade too... I just loved it all. Thanks so much for sharing. You are a great story teller!
becgate chapter 36 . 4/17/2014
Omg! ! ! Awesome awesome Story! ! ! Loved every word! ! ! I am Speechless. ... so amazing! !
alex-alex7 chapter 36 . 12/27/2013
I really REALLY enjoyed reading this! So awesome! Thank you so much for writing this amazing work. :)
yagipeach chapter 36 . 12/23/2013
Catching up on all my fanfiction again and omg im sad to see this one end but im so happy with the ending QwQ Beautiful just so beautiful
WhitneyG was already taken chapter 36 . 12/21/2013
All caught up, and loved the ending! This was such a great story, thanks for completing it and making it so fun!
ALWAYSri8 chapter 36 . 12/20/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I won't ever forget this wonderful adventure! I just can't believe this is over, the story is done. Thank you for everything. I hope every Sherlockian gets the opportunity read this, because it's the most fantastic fanfiction I've had the genuine pleasure of reading! I hope to read it again and again. I think the cast and creators of Sherlock should read this. Your gonna be famous one day-you are in my world!
calgarry chapter 36 . 12/19/2013
That story was amazing. Wow. Good at keeping the audience engaged, and I kept feeling different emotions all through it. I can't really explain it very well. This review sucks, but your story was absolutely amazing. Keep it up!
camoc chapter 36 . 12/16/2013
such a good ending. Well done for such an amazing fanfic
BurnedToAsh chapter 36 . 12/15/2013
I was choking back tears the entire time but the ending made me bawl. You wrote this brilliantly, the style was perfect and it just flowed magnificently. I think this is the bbest Sherlck fic I've ever had the pleasure of reading.