Reviews for CHARLIE'S
sha1874 chapter 54 . 8/23
Sugar,
I've been waiting years for you to finish Charlies. This is a great story. I really want to know what's going to happen. When are the parents coming back? What's going to happen with Aro? Is Bella going to take over with Edwards help? Come on you can't keep us hanging like this. Please! I need the sequel and I'm sure you have other fans of this story that want answers.

Sharon
tricklem chapter 54 . 8/16
Loving your story so far. Thank you for posting it and sharing. Any chance you will start posting the sequel soon?
So edgy chapter 1 . 8/14
Ah the classic twilight fanfiction writer trope. I have brown hair and I don't know how to do winged liner so if I see a girl who looks even remotely put together I immediately label her as a whore. Girl I hope you either calmed the fuck down or got someone to teach you how to fill in your eyebrows between 2013 and now.
JulesColes3 chapter 53 . 8/13
I loved this story and can't wait to read the sequel. I just want to see how it all goes.
twilightobession chapter 54 . 8/12
I hope your move was good. I have really enjoyed reading this story. I hope you can get back to writing and posting soon.
twilightobession chapter 53 . 8/12
I'm glad Edward is doing this for Bella. I'm surprised he is leaving her alone.
twilightobession chapter 52 . 8/11
They are perfect for each other
twilightobession chapter 51 . 8/10
I'm glad Edward told her he was not leaving her. Edward is going to be so over protective of her.
twilightobession chapter 50 . 8/10
Oh my gosh! Did Edward just pass put? Lol.
twilightobession chapter 49 . 8/10
That was so sweet of Edward.
twilightobession chapter 48 . 8/10
Wow! That's all I can say about this chapter.
twilightobession chapter 47 . 8/10
I kind wished we could hear what Jacob is thinking. Oh shit. She's going to burn his sick. She needs to have someone fuck his ass without him being prepared since he took her virginity that way.
twilightobession chapter 46 . 8/9
Oh my, Charlie's letter to Bella. I know she is bawling her eyes out. I know I would be.
twilightobession chapter 45 . 8/9
Omgosh! Dead bodies?
twilightobession chapter 44 . 8/9
I was wondering if she was going to find anything in the house that connected Charlie to the mob.
3,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »