Reviews for CHARLIE'S
Honey2me chapter 1 . 12/9
Love it!
I tried, really tried, to read this. However, the run on sentences in the very first chapter, with almost zero punctuation, or incorrect if it actually existed, made it nearly impossible. Beta?
masego chapter 1 . 11/5
i read the whole thing ,please i need to read the sequel when is it gonna be ready yore killing me
Gill Burfitt chapter 54 . 10/16
Have read this twice now and I still feel cheated. Hope you do do the sequel, it's been a long time since you finished this bit.
Angelmagnet chapter 50 . 10/15
Yeah
Angelmagnet chapter 49 . 10/15
Wow, very moving, well done. That was the best thing Edward could have done for Bella. Impressive chapter.
Angelmagnet chapter 48 . 10/15
I wasn't offended, Bella went a little crazy there for a minute, but thats what happens when you play with someones life like that. You cannot imagine what it feels like to lose a child, heartwrenching, heartbreaking and painful. Don't fell sorry for him at all. That comment Bella made "Look Edward, he sucking his own dick", was just hilarious. I laughed so hard I started honking. good one, good one, good one.
Angelmagnet chapter 41 . 10/15
it was a long ass chapter but a good ass one. this story is so good. to bad you can't find someone to correct it and then adopt it so the sequel can be finished. great story, hard to read, but honestly, the stories so good your eyes just skip over the mistakes. also, pretty sure its a language thing, no fault of yours.
Angelmagnet chapter 39 . 10/15
can you see me smiling, doing my happy dance? so Bella is related to Aro, oh boy, the shits gonna hit the fan.
Angelmagnet chapter 36 . 10/15
Edward needs to start killing people. Yeah and Bella needed to be put in her place. Geez, just let all the cats out of the bag.
Angelmagnet chapter 28 . 10/14
So they are really gone. Geez, you could of had them go underground until Edward found out who did it and bring them back. Geez.
Angelmagnet chapter 26 . 10/14
OMG, that was cruel. Can't believe you did that. We didn't even get to know Esme.
Nickki Nichole chapter 54 . 10/14
Are you going to work on sequel as promised? I hope so, I love this story.
Angelmagnet chapter 22 . 10/14
Jacob is in for it now. What a prick. Look at that, you even got me calling people names. HAHAHA
Angelmagnet chapter 21 . 10/14
Yeah, Bella's a badass, a rude badass but a badass nonetheless. Jacob, wondering if he doesn't remember what he did to Bella or was it all a misunderstanding. It was his so called girlfriend that told Bella all that stuff, even though he didn't return her calls. OK, well we'll see.
3,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »