Reviews for CHARLIE'S
Kinda devastated that you never finished this :(
JujuFr0st chapter 54 . 7/10
I need more. How does it all end ?!
TheRamenNoodleGirl chapter 5 . 7/4
Okay so let me preface this by saying that I really do like the premise. However, I say this in the spirit of constructive criticism that the language used is just detracting from the main point. I get that cussing etc is required but it makes the characters very one dimensional and according to this, every woman except Bella and her friends is a slut or a whore. Even the ‘trashy lady’ who left a tip. I know Bella is supposed to be tough and shit but she just comes off as quite mean in it and there’s a lot of stereotyping going on. As much as I appreciate the effort you have put into this fic, I won’t be reading past Chapter 5. Thank you for putting yourself out there though! Hope you keep writing and improving!
Loving this story! It is hilarious
There were parts of this story I enjoyed but it as was hard to read at times with so many obvious errors I think you should give your story a re-read and just fix all the misspelled words, missing words and wrong words it really messes with the flow
brittany08forever chapter 54 . 6/17
More please
Silversimon chapter 54 . 6/8
OMG. I just reread the entire story for an AN! And then found that the promised "sequel" still hasn't even had one chapter posted after four months. Kinda aggravating.

Admittedly, I loved this story. And loved it again on the second go round. Hopefully you'll settle into your second new home soon and fulfill your promises. Sorry to sound like such a bitch. But this was very disappointing. Truly I appreciate being entertained for free by talented FFn authors. Good luck.

P.S. Please post another AN here when part deux is up and running.
jrtaylor28551gmail.com chapter 1 . 6/1
I originally said great story and that was it in reality I laughed my butt off! This story was crude but hilarious... I loved it!
jrtaylor28551gmail.com chapter 18 . 5/30
Great story
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 20 . 5/22
I’m confused with why Bella hits him so often. Am I missing his tone when he speaks? Is it coming off more rude than I’m comprehending?
Blistful2006 chapter 53 . 5/21
Nice I liked a badass Bella even if she was a bit naive. Great story
smith041 chapter 54 . 5/10
Awesome
KatHat4 chapter 5 . 5/6
Woo...Bella is kick ass!
KatHat4 chapter 1 . 5/6
Hey, I'm just starting this story. I saw it on someone else's fav list and it sounded interesting. I see it has a lot of reviews, so that's encouraging. I'm hoping at some point you have gotten a beta to help out...because even with a great story premise, it makes it harder to read and the story to flow with so many punctuation errors (like periods at the end of sentences), capitalization and sentence structure errors. Even in your A/N you said you wanted Edward to be "roofless" as in no roof on his house. I think you meant ruthless? ;)
WonderAlways chapter 54 . 4/15
The plot of this story has captivated me. Hope you decide to finish it. I’m also hoping Bella doesn’t let the fact that she’s pregnant/married stop her from taking over as head of her family and making a name for herself. I’d hate to see her lose her independence.
3,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »