Reviews for The Alphabetical Love Enumeration
arubagirl0926 chapter 10 . 2/28
Very cute chapter
bfm10 chapter 10 . 2/28
What a wonderful chapter! I absolutely loved you puzzle metaphor! And the last two sentences, big impact.
We seem to have similar views on Lenny as parents, I have plans for a future chapter in Corollary that goes along lines similar to some of this chapter's.
So honored to inspire you :) And thanks for the promotion!
SRAM chapter 10 . 2/28
A very adorable chapter, showing that Penny’s life with Leonard and their children was she was looking for all her life and how wonderful it was when she found it. It sounds like her and Leonard were very happy together, truly soulmates, which makes him being sick even harder on her, that puzzle piece in her life now in jeopardy of being lost.
123justafan chapter 10 . 2/28
Very sweet chapter. It is through memories like this that Penny is able to make it through the tough times in her new puzzle reality. She has moved to a new section of the puzzle and is now feverishly trying to find the right piece with the help of her friends and family throwing all the pieces away that do not fit what shgee is trying to complete. After this particular memory you could almost see Penny lying in bed, turning to Leonard's side and reaching out for that elusive piece that she wants so badly but can't find. Followed by a good cry.
bamadude chapter 10 . 2/27
Wonderful chapter. You perfectly showed the lub between the family. Penny and the family really enjoying her birthday.
SRAM chapter 9 . 2/18
The sadness in this story is sometimes hard to read, Penny not being able to touch Leonard, them not being able to just share even that little bit of comfort is so sad. The flashbacks do allow some respite from the sadness, Penny’s encounter with Mike and her declaring Leonard as the better man was at least a bright spot in this chapter. I’m really hoping that Leonard recovers from what is wrong with him so at least this sad story has a happy ending.
123justafan chapter 9 . 2/14
As sad as Chapter 8 was, the beginning of this chapter could almost be worse. Penny is being stripped of everything that means so much to her, being reduced to a mere spectator. If it wasn't for the memories that are so vividly put in the second part, memories she can hold dearly onto, she would certainly go mad. Very well done.
TBBT78 chapter 9 . 2/13
Heartbreaking stuff, but beautifully written. I’m glad Penny had the chance to put Mike in his place. Thanks for writing.
bfm10 chapter 9 . 2/13
What a great chapter! I love the way you describe the feelings between Leonard and Penny.
bamadude chapter 9 . 2/12
Wow, I'm glad you are back to this wonderful story. It's great for Penny to see that she actually loved Leonard long before she thought she did. I loved how she explained the difference between her relationship with Leonard and with Mike. Great job.
bfm10 chapter 8 . 2/9
This story is terribly sad but has a lot of love in it. I enjoyed what I have read so far and waiting for your next chpater :)
SRAM chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
There is so much angst in this chapter, it made it hard to read.
123justafan chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
That was incredibly sad. I suppose it was meant to be that way. The first two parts were similar but also different, each actually carrying along with them traits that are found within the offender... Leonard being reserved and clinical or analytical... Penny being more emotional and much more willing to put it all out there... go for broke so to speak. As for the last piece... much harder to read... having Penny not being able to help and then to have Bernadette and Amy also at odds with what to do. As in most bad events... solace is found in the arms of friends and family. It was good for Penny to break down and seek the help of her daughters and her friends... to help her own hurt even if she couldn't help Leonard. Nicely done.
hokie3457 chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
H is for Hurt indeed. An interesting update. Two mirroring sections you give us at the outset. Sorry that Penny considered giving into temptation. It seems to me she was in control a bit more than Leonard during the Mandy incident. We don't know the circumstances surrounding Penny's brush with infidelity, but to end up with a man unbuttoning her blouse before she stops... What I do know is that to be thinking about these two scenes (was she thinking about them while visiting Leonard? Not too clear for me on that) while her husband was so ill must have been devastating for her. If those thoughts contributed to her needing to leave would have left her quite distraught.

Much to think about in this update. Glad as always to be reading you. Welcome back!
bamadude chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
Well, what can I say? Such a sad chapter. I can't believe Penny allowed herself to get into that particular position. At least she didn't sleep with the guy. Drunk or not that was over the line. She knew what she was doing and did it anyway. I don't think I could have forgiven her. The last portion was so sad. Both Leonard and Penny are in so much pain. Hopefully it will all work out. Great job and welcome back.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »