Reviews for Love's Loathing
Please update this! There are still so many questions unanswered. I'm really wondering if Hermione retained all her memories?
I love everything about this story. Please don't leave this abandoned.
LunarisDraconis chapter 4 . 8/1
man i couldnt even tell it was your first time writing smut
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 12 . 7/31
I get so sad, whrn you drop something
Is this story going to be updated? I love how convoluted it is...and the complex plot! It seems like every chapter we learn more but at the same time it adds more questions. Please update soon, it's almost been a year!
iiAliceii chapter 12 . 7/12
It's so sweet how Tom immediately realises Harry isn't feeling well. :)
Brilliant story, I can't wait for more!
ladydhampir chapter 12 . 7/9
please... please... I am BEGGING! Please tell me this is gonna be updated... please? Simply the BEST fucking TR/HP/ timetravel EVER! And I've read a lot! The PLOT is well... I know how well written plots go but this is insane... damn brilliant writing style too... and damn... please?
SomeoneKnew chapter 9 . 7/4
Whenever I see the name Rowle, I keep thinking, Rowling. Dunno why.
SomeoneKnew chapter 7 . 7/4
"When I rule the world, I'll have floweeerrrrsss!
When I rule the world, I'l have...snakesssss!
(simultaneusly) And Jane Austen noveellllllllllss!
And goblins and werewolves and giants and thestrals, a fleet of Demenotrs and all my Death Eaters!
When I rule the wooorrrrrrllld!"
I LOVE STARKID!
Oh ps I wrote this in reference to the beginning of the flashback.
Visitor chapter 12 . 7/3
Please update this I know you miighy want to but please?
RambleSchapalon chapter 12 . 6/20
OMG PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! Their relationship is so damn intense...love/hate is oozing out of every chapter and is killing me that they won't make up already. :(
aussie33 chapter 12 . 5/26
Love this story so far! Hope you return to it! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Please update this one! I can't wait to find out what happens next
Avy-Snape chapter 12 . 5/7
This is so exciting! I hope you will at some point get around to writing Love's Loathing again. I'm (im)patiently waiting for update's on many of your stories, but I just want to give you some more encouragement for this story as well. )
Thank you for sharing your genius with us humble readers!
emily chapter 12 . 5/4