Reviews for Love's Loathing
I left this story there for about a year and picked it up again. To be frank I didn't expect this end. Anyway, the story is beautiful to the core and you are simply impeccable.
Willofhounds chapter 19 . 9/18
Amazing. What an amazing story. Thank you.
Bell chapter 19 . 9/7
I... really loved this story. I cried at parts and my heart ached for what Harry and Tom were going through, but the ending was an utter disappointment. It is just my own opinion, but it felt lazy and left no closure. There isn't anything for Harry to really live for anymore. It's like we went around and around the story with the, will they kill each other or not? theme and then it just ended with a smarmy "well durrr, nothing actually resolves!" ending. It's akin to a shojou manga where the main heroine ends up not being able to choose between two guys in a love triangle. It's frustrating and makes me hate that a story so well written and weaved with love came to this. It's definitely a story where I would rewrite the end in my head. I loathe the end of Love's Loathing.
Phoenix Noir chapter 2 . 9/1
I love the way you write. It's captivating.
Skywroe chapter 19 . 8/28
What? So he just gave up again? Stupid.
Legend of the dark chapter 19 . 8/24
how come you always have the best stories !
This was so achingly beautiful!
Ooooh this made my heart hurt it was so magnificent. Ty ty ty.
T.Maureen chapter 19 . 8/3
O my god
I am so happy with these ending , i legit thought they were going to kill each other
These is everything a wanted , thank you thank you ;)
Devidakk chapter 19 . 7/26
Oh my god, so beautiful. I love it. Your writing style is one of the bests I ever saw. And if it wasn't for my really dry eyes I would probably cry now.
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 19 . 7/20
I need to check to see if there is a sequel to this story. I really hope there. It's to emotionally and plot-wise engaging to be over. Right?
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 18 . 7/20
No! No! Nooo!
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 14 . 7/20
My heart aches with the thought of either of them really killing the other. I really hope this story does not end with them dead. Their passionate relationship is spellbinding. It would be terrible to read of them dead.
ElfiieSu chapter 19 . 6/22
I love it !
Your story is so sad and I hate the ending (seriously, why does Tom marry Rowle !) but I've become emotionally attached to the characters and their backstories, I love your writing style.
Thank you for writing this amazing story !
Shalheira chapter 19 . 6/15
Thank you so much for writing this story! I actually thought you were going to make it a tragedy at the end there (even though I knew it wasn't tagged as such), and almost got teary. Although I was a little confused about the ending. Is Rowle still in the picture? Well anyway this was a wonderful story that had me binge reading it all day. I love your work!