Reviews for Love's Loathing
Fandomobsessor chapter 12 . 1/31
This is probably one of my favourite Harry/Tom fics. Every chapter makes my chest hurt (in a good way!)

Just wanted to pop in and tell you how much I love it! :D
guest chapter 12 . 1/10
Awesome story, thanks for writing and sharing!
malkaterin chapter 12 . 1/8
Nice chapter. :-D
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Are they meant to be this time around or will history repeat it self...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
I adore this story and cannot stop wondering what happens next. One thing though - there are some parts when I have a hard time following everything. I know you just introduced the idea of time travel so there hasn't been much explanation, but I am confused by what you have introduced so far. It seemed as though Harry was mistakenly sent back in time with Ron and Hermione so I naturally assumed that he had teamed up with the mcgonagall of that time. But not it seems as though Dumbledore from the future was with them at one point? I absolutely love the story, just wanted to give some feedback. For all I know you have a huge explanation at the beginning of the next chapter. Happy Holidays!
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
ADD MORE PLEASE!
neveryears chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
The biggest problem with this story is that Harry's rebellion is all so vague. What has he done? What has he accomplished? What is his strategy (previous and going forward)? Following his perspective of things, he spends more time mooning over his memories than he does acting as a leader of an actual rebellion. He mourns all his lost comrades practically within the span of a single sentence and never seems bothered to remember any specific people he's lost, or the mistakes or operations that lost them. Without any of those details, or those memories, this all feels like the rebellion is nothing but a sham and Harry Potter is nothing more than a melodramatic lovesick paper tiger.

Plot and characters and telling details aside, your writing is at a very high technical level. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Oh my god. Please stop updating every other story and update this one!
Patronus12 chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Woah, plot twist. I knew it was Ron, but I thought you made him join the Russians for whatever reason O.o

Please update, this whole story has been fantastic! Different from what I'm used to, but still very good.

Breeze
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Where are you? Are you going to update this story?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Sorry, my internet connection is spotty and I thought my previous review didn't go through. Didn't mean to send it twice
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Great story! Absolutely superb writing. But this chapter has me a little confused. Harry, Ron and Hermione were fighting at Malfoy Manor and got sent to the past. But why is Dumbledore with them in this chapter and seen previously asking Harry to spy on Voldemort? And has Hermione had her memories intact the whole time? Can't wait to learn more!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Great story! Absolutely superb writing. But this chapter got me a little confused. Harry, Ron and Hermione were fighting at Malfoy Manor and they were sent back in time. But why is Dumbledore there working with Harry and asking him to spy? And does Hermione have her memories intact? Can't wait to learn more!
loi chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Sometimes i cry for no reason but i feel pretty confident that i have a reasom this time. Their relationship makes me feel glad that im single.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Update please? It's been so long :( Hope all is well!