Reviews for Love's Loathing
Guest chapter 18 . 12/30/2016
Ok just going to say this is the BEST fanfic ever so good, though it would be super awesome if u could post one more chapter to end it of, it just feels incomplete the ending, I just really need to know what's going to happen.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2016
You need to mark this as complete. Some people will never read this if they think it's incomplete or abandoned.
athenaskid125 chapter 18 . 12/12/2016
This story was amazing please put up one more chapter I am begging you!
KatzeIason69 chapter 18 . 11/2/2016
Wow! this was truly a remarkable story that I so loved and enjoyed reading. and with a remarkable story everybody knows you can't just stop it there with no real ending to it. you have to give it a really beautiful ending that will make the story come more together and tie it all up not leave it like this. so please do a little ending to this great story please.
JackRenee chapter 18 . 9/16/2016
"I wish I could have saved you."
Well wasn't that the perfect ending to this tragedy. I don't usually like tragedies, hate them really, but I love this. You really are an amazing author. This leaves me with a bittersweet feeling, like a fond memory that you can't quite remember.
JackRenee chapter 17 . 9/16/2016
Ahh! So conflicted. But I still love it. *cries and hugs The Fictionist* words evade me right now, but this is a brilliant tragedy.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/1/2016
Man this is a great story and honestly a more realistic version of Tomarry fics but the ending made me mad :( like at least in the original ending Harry lives and some of the order lives but in this one a whole bunch of muggleborn and muggles get hurt, all of old Harry's friends die, and they both end up killing each other anyways. Plus who's gonna clean up the govt mess afterwards? Nobody since Lestrange will come to power and it's not like any of the other nations are interested or have free resources to deal with it. Super inefficient you know? Sadness :(
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2016
I really think you should post the next chapter. Sometimes ambiguous endings like this work, but I don't think it works here. It feels more like a cop-out, like you weren't sure what you wanted to happen or how to end it so you just did so at a random, convenient point.
sheepyang chapter 18 . 8/6/2016
Oh wait this is the last chapter? So you wouldn't be updating it anymore? Awwww why:(
Anyways, I thought it felt incomplete. I mean I didn't even know it was the ending (which I can normally tell, you know, it's like a feeling). I honestly thought you would sort of explain what the duel was about, and end it of after some tying of loose ends and setting up an ending. So I was a little bit disappointed in the ending. I really really want to know more!
The story though... Wow... I can honestly say this was one of the BEST I had ever read. It was BRILLIANT. I am such a huge fan of your writing styles and everything. And your plot, it was super great and well-planned and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I'm not ashamed to admit I shed a few tears at some of the parts, especially at the part with the flashback of Harry calling off the engagement *sniff*. An awesome use of flashback. Gets me every time.
Sorry for this super long review, but please also do something about the ending for this story:)))) I really really love your stories and I hope that one day, I could write like you can! I hope this review also encourages you to become a better writer! Keep improving on your writing! I can't wait to see your next instalment!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2016
confusing af
jabsher chapter 18 . 8/2/2016
I love the story but this honestly just feels really incomplete...
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
Whaaaat? No more?! :( Could you maybe post what you were thinking of writing about in the next chapter?
Villisa chapter 18 . 7/28/2016
Really love this story. Just finished rereading it. Still cried in many places.
Lorana Vargas chapter 14 . 7/28/2016
A lovely chapter as always. Honestly, there is no reason for you to be nervous about your writing skills, even with the more sexual types of scenes. Thank you for the amazing chapter!
Antipasti chapter 18 . 7/22/2016
2 years and a few odd months of reading and re-reading the whole fic and I don't think I can't stand them no having a happy ending.

Also, Harry is Tom's last horcrux. I think the duel is more of an if you lose , you retire kind of thing.