Reviews for Wedding Night
lilyrowan1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I have just discovered this lovely story! It is such a tender, realistic portrayal of their wedding night. I could picture every moment. Their shyness, passion, and deep love all rang true. Thank you!
twlightbella chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
They had sex
jmu chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I just discovered this story! Sweet & beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.
Avni chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
oh that was beautifully written! oh how much i adore mary and matthew being together... Their love,the intimacy they share and their bonding so well is a classic example of romance..
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Loved it. That was the first Mary/ Matthew I've ever read and Iloved it.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I like their clumsiness and awkwardness and uncertainty. You're doing a brilliant job portraying a first time between lovers. I absolutely LOVE how you don't show her reaching orgasm this first time, and how she's perfectly content with that. How he's on a hair-trigger (of course he is!) and he comes quickly and she just encourages him to. No disappointment, just gratefulness that they've finally begun this part of their life together. THAT feels real. Nice job with the characterizations and the lack of over-the-top romance tropes!
AngelRose chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Lovely!
fcubed chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Thanks for this lovely interlude. Very nicely done. would love to read more, if you're up to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Simply amazing!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful M/M story. It fills in so many things we didn't see in canon. Would you consider another chapter about their first morning waking up to each other?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013