Reviews for Love and Logic
AussieSheila chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
That story was so sweet! I liked it quite a lot. Keep those great stories coming!
Phaser Lady chapter 5 . 6/24/2003
Cute. They're getting all buddy buddy without trying to overstep their bounds. And the Frankenstein at the end was a great touch.
NotTheIngenue chapter 5 . 11/11/2002
Haha! Sequel sequel sequel!

Also- thanks for the site!
NotTheIngenue chapter 4 . 10/21/2002
I love it so far! Most of the T/T'P fics get right to the mushy stuff. I like your style!

But UPDATE! You're killing me here!

-Sandykitten22
RitzBitz chapter 4 . 9/25/2002
OOOhh, I can't wait! You have GOT to update as soon as possible!
tigerkitten chapter 4 . 9/25/2002
Really enjoying the story, so far. You had me grinning like an idiot, and worried that my boss would turn around and wonder what I was doing.

You're really doing a nice job with the personalities, particularly Trip's.

One sticking point, though. It's very unlikely that an officer on a military vessel would be untidy. They have very limited space, and would have to keep things picked up (the same is true for any ship). Also, the quartermaster most likely oversees people who do the laundry.
Gin chapter 4 . 9/25/2002
I've really enjoyed this fic. There aren't enough T/T fics. Everyone has to like jello. Looking forward to the next part.
shadowback chapter 4 . 9/24/2002
well, gettin' good, just write more soon please!
Idon'thaveone chapter 4 . 9/24/2002
I just wanted to say that I think your story is really good but gelatin isn't vegetarian.I thought you might like to know that.
StarryPez chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Yes, indeed; I do like.

Star trek, was it? Sorry, I don't know much about that sorta stuff... But it certainly WAS amusing! Just long enough to have a point, but short enough not to carry it out to all points of boring. A job well done, if I may say so.

~Starry
Tripgrl3 chapter 3 . 9/20/2002
Good job, I like Trip and T'Pol. :)
Bucky chapter 3 . 9/20/2002
Trip and T'Pol are my favorite couple, too! I love stories about them. But! Trip does not use "ain't" nor double negatives on the show. PLEASE have him speak grammatically. Having a southern accent doesn't make someone uneducated.

Otherwise. Please keep going.
The Porter chapter 3 . 9/20/2002
This story is shaping up rather well. I like the messy room thing, that was cool. Please continue and thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
I love a good Trip/T'Pol story...no way is short malcom her type. T/T have chemistry!

Good story...chapt. 2 coming soon?
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Lol, I like! Formatting was a little hard on the eyes, and 0800 is 8 in the morning (think you wanted 2000 hours), but great nonetheless! Is there gonna be any more? :-