Reviews for Running from demons
Fangirlnerd001 chapter 12 . 11/17/2017
Omg please update soon this is AMAZHANG! I really can't wait for this I can just see Tim, Jason and Roy becoming besties in this can't wait. Man I really hope Tim and Roy can help Jason and put everyone else in their places. Fuck everyone they're pissing me off in this fic i wanna freaking slap them or stab them lol anyway i love the fic.
NightVSlash985 chapter 12 . 3/18/2017
Love love LOVE this story! Just wanted to tell you how amazing it is, I understand if you don't update but consider it ,pretty please?
Liz chapter 12 . 3/15/2017
Like it if you have time, can you write more please. Or as lease tell me where jayson first appired in the comibook I want to read it intrasing back story.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/22/2016
please update soon :D
Mama May-Eye chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
This fic has been really interesting, and I just binge-read through it all before realizing that people like reviews. I hope you haven't lost motivation for this fic and that you're just taking a bit of a break. I love that Roy is here and being all best friend-brotherly to poor Jay. I hope Roy is here to stay; I like the idea of him being safe (and pretty much accepted) at the manor.
insanityismyname15 chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
Hey, so I found this story a year ago or so, and while yes, there hadn't been as much as there is now, I saw that you haven't updated in a lititle over a year, at least on this story. I really like it then and I really like it now, and I was wondering if you'd be up to ever finishing this story. Thanks.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
Please please update! I love this story
won't be the Victim chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
Amazing story! Can't wait for more! Please let there be more! :D
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
yyyyyyyaaaaaaaassssssss! ROY! I love that you are keeping Roy's and Jason's relationship! I've red good and the outlaws and love the relationship formed between those two! Aaahhhh! Keep up the awesome work!
Total Batman Obsession chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
I really like this story but there are a lot of parts that don't make sense and a lot of spelling mistakes
I am really enjoying the story though so keep it up
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Finally, someone Jason has a deep relationship with is helping him.
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Oh my God, this story is stressing me out like nobody's business. I mean, goddamn, I really love it but with each chapter I can figuratively feel my heart bleed for Jason. While all the heroes are going around acting like gods amongst men, they can't even spare some patience for a kid? Arsenal needs to get Jaybird out of there and I dunno, make their own team of heroes. Hmmm. The Outlaws? Teen Titan? They just need to find Starfire and maybe Donna Troy and Kyle Rayner or Ravager or Super Girl (people Jason connected with in the comics) and get the hell out of Gotham. I feel like everyone but 4 people need a punch in the face to open their eyes. Jason needs to give all the finger and do his own thing; let them realize what they've lost by being horrible people.
Rant aside, I LOVE this fic and am burning for the next chapter. :)
TheMoonPrincess110 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
I love how well Roy knows Jason :)
Levin chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
You know, you just made my day and belive me it's been a shitty one, so thank you.
I'd try to give you constructive criticism, but I can't actually think of anything to say other than, I love your story and hope you keep up the good work.
Christina salvatore chapter 12 . 8/26/2014