Reviews for Colonials under Siege
I enjoyed this story very much. I look forward to reading more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
I always find it difficult to read, when the Colonies are supposed to be the victims, from a SG POV.

The SG earth commited genocide on the Goa'uld, they should be able to see the parallels between themself, and the Cylons, both a slave race rebelling against their masters, and in the end commiting genocide.
JOHN0713 chapter 2 . 2/4/2019
Interesting story line you should consider finishing it.
Demented1600 chapter 2 . 2/2/2019
Fun story, interestingly different plot line, and then... I notice it hasn't been updated in over 5 years. Drat. Thanks for the attempt anyway. I did enjoy it while it lasted.
Heirgarst chapter 2 . 2/5/2018
Just... no.
Sprmanfan chapter 2 . 1/21/2018
Good story. I have one small thing though. You spelled telomere wrong! It's spelled with an "o" not an "I". I don't expect you'll ever change it but wanted you to know
Umbra.Venator chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Interesting story so far, pity it appears to be dead :(
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This story has a lot of mistakes. Such as how does six know about the Tauri or how Apollo jumps to ask about David all the sudden is he physic or something.
jag389 chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
if you still read these, hope this find you well. I hope you will return to writing one day and finish to story. it is well written.
LoneWolf1968 chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Ok, it has been over 2 years since the last update. Any hope of it being finished?
bogus1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Half a chapter in and I can tell already this story is uncreative, unambitious, and dumb.
Carlthompson chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
ok this was a good story when is the next chapter coming out
ichibankenshi chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
This is a good story and I sincerely hope you choose to continue it.
Malix2 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Interesting. It's nice to see a crossover like this where the colonials and earth /don't/ end up at war because of some stupid reason like religious fanatics, greedy politicians, or just plain stupid misunderstandings and paranoia. Frankly, the colonials never come out of that smelling like roses.
Wolfman30UK chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
please write more this is a really good story so far