chloedra chapter 1 . 6/29
Such a friggin' good story! Adored every bit of this! I was literally laughing out loud...And its midnight...I'm surprised my parents didn't hear me XD ! But anyway, this was amazing and I will never forget it! You are such an awesome author!
I adored this! Well done! You captured the brothers perfectly and the storyline was amazing! Best fanfic I've read in ages!
Specs2000 chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Oh man, that was priceless! I was cracking up! Loved the story!
reannablue chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
What an awesome story. Funny and sweet ... a perfect combination.
spnrules1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was a great story! I am a Sam Girl and that had everything! Sick ,Drunk, and Hungover Sam was just what I needed to read today. Protective big brother Dean was perfect. That is how I love Dean and that he is a badass hunter. I have to say I was eating lunch while reading the final chapter and spit my food out from laughing when Dean was telling Sam he was hitting on the Impala while drunk. LOOL I need some Drunk!Sammy in S9 because he is just too adorable and Dean's reactions when Sam is drunk is priceless. Again, it was just a great story!
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
I was busy the week you posted this and never got around to sending you a thanks.
What a crazy idea Sam having a "SN" parasite causing his eating disorder.
I laughed when Sam revealed he had got an A for finding the 'ratio of cereal to marshmellows". Cute!
The restaurant that the brothers stopped at was very gross. I actually had trouble reading the description of the place and menu, I was getting nauseated.
But then figured the title of your story told it all.
Nice to have Bobby helping the brothers again, though he didn't seem to be taking Dean seriously there for a bit. Sam was really out there with his appetite. I'm glad Bobby figured out what was going on with Sam.
It is a good thing that Dean knows how to get Sam drunk.
Nice little fight scene at the end with the 'worm' and glad that Dean got to torch it.
I always love reading your stories, though this was a bit weird for me. I think it was Sam being under the influence and then some of Dean's conversations/statements.
But I've been saving this story in my in-basket because I wanted to say hi and thank you for sharing another one with us.
(being greedy, just wondering if you have anymore?)
Anyway, thanks again and until next time, take care.
JaniceC678 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
What a fun read for a Saturday morning...Glad I had finished my breakfast and coffee by the end, LOL, but a really different take on the usual curse stories for sure. Always gotta love drunk Sammy!
Soncnica chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Awww this felt sooooooo good to read after the horrible and awful day I am having! So funny, such great banter and pukySam is always love! And ugh worms, blah, gross, yet funny!
And I'm glad Sam didn't get alcohol poisoning because he drank so much, but hell, those boys drink so much its crazy they are still alive...
Anywho... very funny, very gross and the boys were so in character, I totally want to see this happen on the show!

Soncnica chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Hahahahaha, aw boys... :-):-)
Soncnica chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Haha for a Ho Ho ... well if that wouldn't have clued Dean in, that something was wrong withSam, then idk what would...
Love the bigbroprotective!Dean in this fic! :-) its awesome! And the story made me hungry, so now I am eating vanilla cookies! :-)
Soncnica chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Gross! Yet it makes me wanna keep reading! :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
"Oh, he's tanked-up all right, Bobby. He's shirtless and making angels in the grass…that's right, you heard me, grass angels, half naked."
- I think this may be my favourite line lol! Though there's so many great lines to chose from, there's something special about half naked drunk Sam making grass angels!

Of course, I'm sad that the story had to end but what a great ending! Your drunk Sam is hilarious and adorable and kind of gross haha (I probably should have finished my sandwich before reading about the vomiting!) and Dean was awesome, being all snarky and frustrated and worried and big brotherly and ewww, omg the worm! So disgustingly wonderful lol I've never read a story like this one!

And the ending: "And for the record, little brother, the weirdness is mutual," Dean whispered, shutting his eyes as well. ARRRRR! You've outdone yourself! Amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
This was friggin' AWESOME!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Fantastic ending to the chapter, though I must admit the description made me feel like puking myself! But hey, our Sammy is good now and that is all that matters!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
*"That's it Wyatt…just keep Earping,* Where do you come up with great quips like that? So awesome and enjoyable, even as nasty as all that puking got.

Love some drunk emo Sam trying the patience of Dean. much fun.