Reviews for The Death of Karupin
This was terrible. I lost my cat recently and the last thing I wanted was to talk about or see anyone. If those were my friends I'd cut contact. And who even replaces their family member that fast. You obviously never lost a pet before, or you're like these bastards in the fic butting in where it's not needed. Just awful.
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
awwww (hug) for ryoma and the kittens! thanks for the post! enjoyed it
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Wow.
Milana16 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Yeah, Kaidoh, definitely nothing... cute!
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Awww, that was so adorable how they all tried to help him.
19Teardrop94 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Makes me remember how I lost my cat, Cumulus, like the clouds. Got hit by a car, too, but I watched it happen right in front of my house. You wouldn't believe the loud crying that escaped me, I was almost screaming.. This story reminded me but also cheered me up with the random humor that popped up. And the kittens! And Kaidoh xD Loved the cactus humor with Fuji! I could imagine that happening, all of it. I wish there were more fics like this.

-Tear
Icestar2012 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
my god, I loved this story, probably one of the best prince of tennis fan fictions I have read yet
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
sugoi!
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This is so cute and made me very sad but great job
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
*dies of cuteness*
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Aww...Just, sweet. Particularly Ryoma and Kaidoh. It's really sad though, that Karupin died- NO! Fanfiction, lalala, it's a happy world where Karupin is alive and well, lalalala I can't hear you, no dying Karupins and happy emotional Ryoma, lalalala!
Kitty chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I know how it is to lose a pet, I lost my cat 2 years ago, same reaction. Excellent story.
Neellok chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I'm torn between laughing hysterically, awwww'ing, and just being sad.
Randomness is Awesome chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
It must have a sequel! : )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013