Reviews for The Death of Karupin
19Teardrop94 chapter 1 . 5/20
Makes me remember how I lost my cat, Cumulus, like the clouds. Got hit by a car, too, but I watched it happen right in front of my house. You wouldn't believe the loud crying that escaped me, I was almost screaming.. This story reminded me but also cheered me up with the random humor that popped up. And the kittens! And Kaidoh xD Loved the cactus humor with Fuji! I could imagine that happening, all of it. I wish there were more fics like this.

-Tear
Icestar2012 chapter 1 . 5/17
my god, I loved this story, probably one of the best prince of tennis fan fictions I have read yet
sugoi!
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 2/11
This is so cute and made me very sad but great job
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
*dies of cuteness*
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Aww...Just, sweet. Particularly Ryoma and Kaidoh. It's really sad though, that Karupin died- NO! Fanfiction, lalala, it's a happy world where Karupin is alive and well, lalalala I can't hear you, no dying Karupins and happy emotional Ryoma, lalalala!
Kitty chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I know how it is to lose a pet, I lost my cat 2 years ago, same reaction. Excellent story.
Neellok chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I'm torn between laughing hysterically, awwww'ing, and just being sad.
Randomness is Awesome chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
It must have a sequel! : )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
kawaii
TurtleLover1999 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
omg. that was sooo sweet. this has been one of my most favourite fanfic's i hav ever had the pleasure to read! i was laughing (and sometimes almost crying) the whole story. kaidoh was soo cute in the end with the pet store and the sad kitten in the sushi shop.
mcangel1976 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Awe. So sad, but I loved how everyone was there for him. Great story!
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
UWAAAAHHHH TWT SO I FELT GUILTY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING UP WITH LOADED SOUL (AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THAT STORY) SO I DECIDED I WOULD READ THIS UPDATE SUPER FAST BUTBUT BUTBUT

IT'S CALLED THE DEATH OF KARUPIN.

I THOUGHT MAYBE IT WAS A CRACK STOR- NOPE.

DO YOU FREAKING KNOW HOW MUCH I ADORE THAT KITTY. DO YOU. A FREAKING LOT. THERE'S SERIOUSLY A LUMP IN MY THROAT RIGHT NOW.

KARUUUPIIIINNNNNN TOT

Ohemgeeeeeeeee and Kaidoh being precious and Fuji- FUJI- and his cactus and seducing Nanako and Fuji is just PERF and and and Kiku and Momo and Taka looking at the sad kitty and Oishi worrying and OHMYGOD TEZUKA

TEZUKA WAS PERFECT AND AWKWARD AND SO BUCHOUUUUU

THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL AND AUGHHHHHH
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Aww, that was wonderful of Ryoma's senpai and poor Karuping :(
bubbles girl24 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Way cute :) poor Ryo, but good thing the regulars were there to help him!