Reviews for 75 Games: Meet the Victors!
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Technophille ! 3
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Technophile... I only heard the word today in this chapter, but I already love it. XD
MJElliot chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
very interesting start is promising :)
RealFiction chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Although Brutus is one of the most brutal victors, I feel sorry for him loosing both his sons. Oh and I didn't know he had a daughter as well. Very well done!
WaysWhoCantLogIn chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
Hey its author Ways here. I entered your first contest. Just gotta say nice one. I'm loving this story. This was a chapter I was quite excited for. I gotta admit when I say poor Cato. Losing both his sons, Brutus dying just 6 months before that's gotta suck. It was quite irresponsible for him to leave his daughter cuz if he loses then she'll be alone. Will we be seeing said daughter in After The Mockingjay? Overall nice job can't wait to see District 3!
kashew klick chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
I wonder about how optimistic the capital will be for barely remembered victors wiress and Beetee
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
interesting profile. i like how you portray brutus as a depressed father here.
PrincessLyoka chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Wait, Brutus was Cato's DAD? Am I the only one who didn't know that? Or was it something you made up? I'm confused... and "Cato" was right in the name!
Dalla?
This chapter is still good!
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
It's cool that (in this story) Cato is his son.
But I always thought that he was in his early 40's.
RealFiction chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
I always respected Enobaria for being the only Career from the victors who survived the 75th Games. Great chapter!
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
ooh. this profile was particularly mysterious. i especially liked the last line- leave it to the capitol to hype everything to the extreme.
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
I like the idea of the story :).
And I love the last part.
kashew klick chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Haha love the last part.
RealFiction chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
I like the idea of the program! I never thought about how Cashmere has never mentored a victor!
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 9/9/2013