Reviews for The Perfect Cup Of Tea
Name no Danna chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This story is just so... Perfect X3
I would try tea with salt, but sadly every time I have tea, and this is no joke, it ends up getting poured all over me :/ oh well I just go coffee all the way!
Anyway back to the story, loved it X3
Lori von Loco chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This was lovely on so many levels, ahhhhh. I love it!
Happy City chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I am Vietnamese and want to ask for your permission to translate this fic to Vietnamese. May I?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Weird...but weird's good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Beart0oth chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Ha ha! This was so cute!
xStylennybuttmanx chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I think this is interesting :)
ScaryBones chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I'm an American but I love tea and did not find this boring at all! :D I'll have to try Kyle's method of tea-making one day, haha!
I like how strict Kyle was about how his tea was made, but in the end he fell in love with Stan's salty cup. XD
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
What do I think? Heh, glad you asked! I think after reaching the point in this story where I was climbing aboard Ozzy Osbourne's 'Crazy Train' while reading this, where one wrong turn down the wrong track (like Stan and Kyle had a fight during their senior year of high school and never made up afterwards, or they ended up at different colleges and they drifted away from each other, and their lives split apart in two different directions) eventually led them to living separate lives for a few years, this way you brought them back together (Stan's unexpected arrival) was *brilliant*

This is one of those stories where each sentence is a gem. I can't pick out a single one that stood out in particular, although "Hidden away from the bitter winter chill in his warm apartment, they'd stayed locked in this bedroom for hours. The sheets are still musky, trapping in all the sex sweat and that oh-so Stan smell that he can't define but can't get enough of" jumped out when I went to look again.

That awkward moment when Kyle thought Stan had ditched him...and then...

"Try yours dude." Kyle replies, struggling not to snigger. He knows exactly the mistake Stan made.

Y'know...things like that :)

What happened after that line had me laughing harder than I had in days. Great story, excellent execution, thanks for entertaining me with it :)
The Insanity Of A Fluffy Bunny chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Aww, that was just too perfect! I am an American, but that definitely doesn't stop me from being absolutely obsessed with tea, haha. But really, this was sooo cute!