Reviews for Ballcap with a D
ToonyTwilight chapter 2 . 1/25
This was a great fic, you meshed these two games very well together!
Lizeyli chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I am not quite one for crossovers; I usually find them very poorly written, but that's besides the fact because I LOVE your crossover and how all the characters interact! When you think about it, TWD and TLOU could actually be an actual crossover; not without having to strain some plot and detail stuff but other than that, it could fit really well into the same universe. Also I think Clem is written really well in this. She's still same old kind (Bada**) Clem, just older and a lot more motherly which is a nice change from a usually kid-like actual kid character. Was that confusing? probably XD Anyways, In summary... Great Story. Great Writing. Continue on with a three shot or more.

Have a great day! :D
Rydia Asuka chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Oh my, this story is excellent. I really hope you find the time to complete the final installation to this piece!
theangstspecialist chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Please hurry up with chapter three- this is sooo good!
Miss Rune chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I was worried that you were never going to update this amazing story but then you updated with a magificent chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :)
WanderersShadow101 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Damn...just damn...I cant think of anything to say man...other than well done
TheAlagoano chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Never played The Last of Us, but Clementine's characterization is good, eagerly waiting for the end
Wild-Dog84 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I killed Larry for two reasons:
1. I hated the bastard. He himself tried to kill me when we only just met, and it sure as hell wasn't in self defense!
2. If he indeed came back, he would have been a big, tough, and strong Walker to take down with nothing to defend ourselves in that small room. I wasn't putting Clementine at risk.

I was actually surprised that I was in the minority when the percentage was released.

I like how you made Clementine crazy. Never thought of that. Can't wait for the last chapter.
Wild-Dog84 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Thought I wouldn't, but I liked- no LOVED it. I like how the roles have been reversed with Clementine, she is the mentor with a student now ( I say that because Lee taught her how to survive). You got the characterization just right as well. I would say Clementine is about 28 or 29. She was 8 by episode 5 ( I didn't cry, but I can admit that my throat had a little pain to it) and this takes place 20 years after.

Also, Kenny HAS to be alive! In both endings for him you don't see him die or hear him scream, you only hear grunts and curses. While you are the author of this story, I suggest adding Kenny, he'd be about in his 50's or 60's.

Also, does Ellie know or at least suspect what Joel did? It would be cool if she didn't, because if they come across that one survivor who is a firefly , all hell will break loose
WanderersShadow101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
this needs to be updated as soon as possible...i love this :)
Lollipop Lolli chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh My Goodness you have to continue! Please!?
TheAlagoano chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
So far so good, you've managed to integrate TWD and TLU timelines quite nicely with an older Clementine
compa16 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Must read more
s 4656 guy chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Uh oh shits about to get real