Reviews for Blind Trust
Fanreader26 chapter 36 . 6/24
man this story was good
kinda wish there was a sequel
Why didnt danny just use the map to get out of the ghost zone?
WHERE'S MAH SUPAHSUIT
Thanks for this awesome story! Great find.
SomeGuyOnlineXD chapter 36 . 11/28/2017
I found this story last week and just finished it... I haft to say good job this story is incredible :)
ThePhantomPhophet1921 chapter 36 . 7/27/2017
You should defiantly do a sequel
Ijustlikecartoon chapter 9 . 4/2/2017
This just brings me back :3
StoryWriter103 chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
This was my very first fanfic I read and I still love it to pieces #bestfanficever
Guest chapter 33 . 3/4/2017
A outstanding story you have here so far. I like it very much but, please make a story with Danny and shego if you ever find the time
Krusher chapter 11 . 2/26/2017
So I'm guessing you nerfed Danny a lot for this fic to make him on a more even playing field with Kim.
Krusher chapter 3 . 2/26/2017
I don't think he does breathe actually. He's had conversations underwater a couple times.
chemiczen chapter 23 . 1/17/2017
Maybe I've been spoiled by all the good fics over at the KP fandom, but I did not like this story. Now that I think about it, even the bad ones were more enjoyable to read than this. To put it simply, read this if you're a fan of:

*Over exaggerated pointless drama.
*Characters becoming a dimwit OC version of their canon counterpart to create more exaggerated pointless drama.
*Over 50% of the story being stretched just to accommodate more exaggerated pointless drama.

Tl;dr, if you hate dumbed down characters and pointless drama that results from dumbing down said characters, then stay away from this story. You're welcome for the advice.
Meazm chapter 36 . 11/9/2016
Nice story , man ! I really like it ! Hope there are sequel.
samfenton chapter 25 . 10/18/2016
I can so see draken saying the
wiseguy2415 chapter 36 . 9/18/2016
I feel like you should have had a closings song for this story!