Reviews for broken promises
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This so so sad...
DollyPop12 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Oh my god, that ending just churned into my stomach and it was like "WHYYYYYY" all over again and hnnng, this ship hurts my soul. Lovely writing though! Welcome to the sorrow that is Rivetra! :D Everyone gets complimentary tissues when they join!
fancyacupofsanjitea chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
nvkhjsfdvbkjdfvba Genius you for remembering Cat and Mouse! :)
This makes my heart rebreak into confetti. T_T
Rivetra3 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
;_;
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GIVE REVIEWS, but I really like it - first fanfic read.

Critiques : - The bodies aren't in the forest anymore. The Survey Corps rolled all of the retrieved bodies off the carts, so technically they would be in the field, not in the forest.
- "So why was it the people he trusted the most to live on, second only to Commander Ervin, were now scattered across the forest trees and floor, powerless?" - this part is slightly confusing. You're talking about Rivaille being second only to Ervin, but it seems like you're saying the people he trusted the most to live on were second to Ervin.
- You use both Levi and Rivaille lol, use one or the other
- " just as motionless as she was" - it sounds like she was motionless when she was alive... I think if you just kept it as "motionless" it would be fine
- I'm not sure you can ultimately say that Rivaille was there on Petra's return from her first mission. If you want to say that Petra made an impression on him so he kept an eye for her...
- Not completely sure about having Petra never having shown an "absolutely terrified look" since her first meeting, esp. since you just said that it took her about 4 expeditions for her to get used to putting her emotions in order. Oh, you forgot to say "since" the first encounter.
- When you say "ginger", it's a little bit confusing since you described her hair differently before.
Juliette chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
THIS WAS SO SAD HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? lol how do you expect me to go back to homework after this? This was so deep and depressing, aw. I remember reading the manga and when the squad died I was so upset. I had to stop reading lol. but really, this is amazing! Too many feels yo
GirlSchifffer chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Well I like.
I love both Rivetra.
I cried a lot with death the Petra and others.
Keep it up.
Give me permission to translate your fic to spanish?
Please. :3
I would like to share it with others
I hope your answer.