Reviews for City of Heavenly Fire
this was a good chapter and i hope you do more
please do more!
jade chapter 7 . 3/9
you are a rally good writer please finish this story all the way through and please don't give up on it like all of those stupid others
Sadie chapter 7 . 2/8
i really hope you write you're next chapter soon because i really want to know what happens to clary and jace and if they find each other
Holly chapter 7 . 2/4
Write more please this I great so far im enjoying iy :D
Jacqui chapter 7 . 2/1
Please, please continue! This is brilliant!
Hey, I really love this story and thinks it's really well writren please keep writing it ! X
sophwinter0215 chapter 7 . 1/26
you promised to do better on updating but its been a week! please hurry!
Grace giffin chapter 7 . 1/23
Please do more best COHF fanfic ive read yet
greygirl2358 chapter 7 . 1/19
Delusion much Sebastian!? He is all kinds of effed up and there is NO way of fixing that boy.
I think it's a good idea not to bring up Jace. For once, Sebastian will not have the upper hand. That will be cool.
More, more, more, MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
ClaceStelenaandEzria chapter 7 . 1/19
Great chapter! When Jace finds Sebastian I really hope you make Jace just pummel him, like no fight at all. And after Jace wins the fight he just spits on him then says something along the lines of him and clary being meant to be together. But before Jace can kill him am wave of dark shadow hunters come causing Jace to flee with Clary in his arms. Such a great fan fic so far please keep updating!
sophwinter0215 chapter 6 . 1/12
Oh dear god! This is so good! I got lost in it and i hope you update soon! I thought you were Cassandra Clare and this was the actual CoHV book! Please continue this! Cant wait to read more!
mistery chapter 6 . 12/23/2013