Reviews for The Warm Touch of Hope
Cyndercide chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Please update this story, ohdearlord, bunny and Jack need to get together... NEED. TO.
It's such a great story so far, wonderful, mellifluous vocabulary couples with supreme useage of diction and prose. Just... MMPH. I NEED MORE. :3
Good Witch of Babble chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Yes! I've missed this fic so much :) I hope your able to find some inspiration to help with the slight writers block, because this is too good NOT to continue. I absolutely love it!

It's a relief that Jack's finally going to be told that Manny chose him as a Guardian, and I hope Bunny will be able to talk sense into him too. This'll be interesting, seeing the development from Jack being completely dependent on Pitch to him realizing he's been tricked and used.
That-Cheeky-Bat chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Good step in the right direction for this chapter!
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I was so happy that this was updated! Sure I had to reread the last chapter to remember what had happened but hey! No harm :P
Oh poor Jack... poor poor Jack... once he realizes how Pitch has manipulated him he's going to be so heartbroken... Gaaaaah! I just wanna hug him!
NinjaDeathKidTwiHostTMI chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Im very interested in this story now:)
rosey58225 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
omg omg omg omg i can't believe it just no way bunny already likes jack but does he know it...and how could pitch pick up on it so quickly?! i can't wait for the next chapter please write soon!
Good Witch of Babble chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I'm getting some kidnapping vibes :) and I love it! This is going to be great, I just know it! Bunny has realized the situation, and now he's on a mission to make things right! What will his reaction be when he finds out that Jack and Pitch are mated? Angry I guess, but that's probably an understatement. One thing that I'm curious about is the mating bond between Jack and Pitch; How strong is it? It wasn't formed by anything other than pleasure, Pitch had to seduce Jack for the energy to surface. Would it be relatively easier to break than a true mating bond? And could it be broken by old magic, or some technique to separate the other spirits energy from their own? Just wondering if Bunny would try and cancel or undo the mated bond between Jack and Pitch after he kidnaps him. Or maybe Jack himself needs to undo the bond himself, which I'm assuming would (in any scenario) cause the energy that Pitch absorbed from Jack to be dispelled in some way, canceling out the bond on both sides. I'm assuming it has to be mutual on both sides for the bond to still be effective.
I look forward to finding out more!
Every1sBeta chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Why am I picturing a kidnapping...oh right...well about time.
Xlyaria chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
A plot twist to be sure! I'm anxious to see what Bunny's plans are! Also I wonder what Pitch and Jacks relationship will turn to at this point...

Keep it up, this chapter was awesome!
Xlyaria chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
A
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
...bunny,are you trying to save him...or traumatize him?
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Oooooh the shit has hit the fan!
Bunny... Don't do anything rash! (who am I kidding of course he is)
rosey58225 chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
omg just omg like omg i love it love love love it! please please please write more soon!
Ciega Chica chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Oh boy, Pitch has got Jack right where he wants him. I love Jack's indecision. It's totally in character for him.
nivael chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
wohoo... hot chapter! ;)
So Jack set the seal on the bond with the devil, ehm.. Pitch, i mean. I wonder if hes only using him to reach his goals or if he - maybe - even has some kind of feelings for Jack. I guess im about to see.
Please update soon - i like your style!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »