Reviews for Wrecked
c.karen09 chapter 42 . 13h
I read this straight through and I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
c.karen09 chapter 34 . 5/18
I like this version of James' demise better than Stephanie's. It was so stupid for Bella to meet him alone.
mommakat chapter 42 . 5/17
Thank you for writing and Congratulations on your graduation!
Well done Miss Emily!
Hope you get that time to read.
Kathryn
c.karen09 chapter 21 . 5/17
You did a great job with Rosalie. It was nice to see her caring about Bella. Or at least trying to get to know her.
Danny chapter 42 . 5/14
I've read my fair share of twilight fanfic, and this ranks amongst the highest. Not only do you manage to bring quantity to each update but quality is maintained throughout. I especially like the strong family theme you have running throughout all your stories. I was wondering if Bella would be changed in this story arc and thought it may be interesting if her "gift" developed to a point where Jasper's and/or Alice's gift no longer worked on her.(It would definitely lead to an interesting conversation between Alice and Edward if she foresaw Bella's future go blank half way through her changing). Of course this is your story and I'm sure I will enjoy whatever storyline you take. Thanks for the countless hours of entertainment. Can't wait for the next update :)
Emma chapter 42 . 5/11
Absolutely loving this please update soon. I love the different POV it makes for a much more interesting read. Looking forward to seeing where you take this story next!
I liked it very much. How lovely it would be to sleep with Nadler keeping your sleep peaceful. And of course sleeping with Edward...
You got rose so right that was ingenious thanks
melanieds chapter 42 . 5/9
Good filler chapter. I think meeting the wolves is in the future.
sujari6 chapter 42 . 5/9
Love how protective he is of her.
csp4 chapter 42 . 5/9
"Carlisle had driven me himself, since Edward couldn't technically drive it, being 'under 21' and all. Plus the rental had been in Carlisle's name" Thank you! I always appreciate it when an author knows how the real world works::))

I'm kind of nervous but also excited to see how the reception will be in La Push for Bella.
DestinyBaker96 chapter 3 . 5/8
Just found this story, I'm sitting in a car for 12 hours this weekend so THANK YOU! Marvelous writing :)
x AnneCullen x chapter 42 . 5/8
Good chapter. Looking forward to the reaction of Billy to Edward accompanying Bella on the reservation and will there be any danger since they not know about the wolves.
Debbie Hicks chapter 42 . 5/8
43.
Chapter 3.
Bella.
from the IVF The Great Spirits implanted from as all half but remaing withn me from Edward then it really happened Dreamed differently then they were Vulcans then it hasppened Three SNAPS I screamed But was all doped and tainted but ruined polluted and it really happened I with his child too late then they Scanned then I was Sick but worse dying off then it happened a Car Screeched then the Cullens heard my laments in Agony I was syill out then the Greatest thing was a Child our seed Daughter then had a Whopping then had teeth attached Smashed with perfectly but venomous teeth suddenly THUMP! three Completely merged but with her with it really happened with both of us and them flipped outside with the best friends into the darkness then had IVF Hybrids fully completely Success then I had died here then with my best friends with ourselves dropped our old last names to Cullen made a Sealing oath to hunt only Animals that lost our ablity to have children gained more the both wre Split of a Federation crisis then never see Mom again to resume our truest Immortality now here we are fully Vegetarian Vampire the Venom with each both with the Vulcans as all of them drained with them as a our guards and were unbreakable untouchable it was poison then it came too late Ripped ourselves gotten Smashed you guessed the Volturi senior Guard then the others as all of them destroyed a Light deported as all of then Smashing then causing their own Children to be broken then reawaken then it Shattering with as all of them but it happened lost Mom to disease and illness so as all of families my step-father died of no wife a broken heart left behind my half-sibling is with me killed with siblings as all of them had hybrids deceased it sent the as all of them back then it came too late Shattering but lost the as all of all bodies burnt to a crisp but then it came too soon lost the need to mate but it was different by now with as all of of places of learning and businesses shopping centers all merged into a better mall but with the malls then as all very much many more all of them merging then it happened where am I in a Vulcan medical center then it happened lost families to them but as all of them with saved Runaways and Orphans like myself were all Adopted but crashing then with as all of them saved and Turned but could not return but the hybrids four became Strict wards they look very different they lost their both then but the Nomads were with us and they too changed with the allies but with then lost the bodies to the Volturi Empire they heard we were different but violently changed from as all of them now residing on Vulcan becoming more stronger had them Cremated but it came too soon gained hybrid animals as all of them saved from death they were all furious but lost other half but saved as all of the Supernatural youth but it came too soon became Athletically fit but it was all over the bodies as all prizes much many more reported we now have new families.
cecilia4059 chapter 42 . 5/8
I have a bad feeling about Bella meeting with Leah. It feels like Bella is about walking into a trap. Could it be the case?
Thanks for the chapter. Please update soon.
1,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »