Reviews for Wrecked
Update? Please? If you have time? Something? Anything?
This cliffie is killing me... and the waiting too...
All my love and hugs to you, maybe inspiration strikes?
After Bella went all nuts in "Shield" this is my favorite story from you - there I can wait here not so much. So pleassssse, please, please update soon.
xoxo
seablue4u chapter 44 . 8/22
oh please let Leah be okay. and please don't make her a wolf. and please don't make the wolves mean. Make the relationship nice.
Hey chapter 8 . 8/21
Edward always the gentleman , and Jacb being so much nice in your story loving reading
Love to Read chapter 4 . 8/17
This ch was great
love to read chapter 3 . 8/17
I'm loving the different angle of your story and how you've kept the characters as they are interesting to see how the Bella staying at the blacks will play out. Nice angle!
cecilia4059 chapter 44 . 8/12
OMG, please, please update soon. Thanks.
cecilia4059 chapter 43 . 8/12
It feels like something bad is going to happen to Bella.
Thanks for the chapter.
cecilia4059 chapter 40 . 8/12
Caelisle was right. They couldn't hide forever.
Clauesme chapter 44 . 8/5
Omg write more
seablue4u chapter 1 . 8/1
I've been reading your stuff for a while and I'm just getting around to reading Wrecked. I feel quite ashamed of this. I'm hoping that she doesn't go live with the Blacks. I've never been a fan of them.
lilmizzkkCullen chapter 44 . 7/30
I really love your story please update could you leave it here? Can wait till the next chapter.
abismisa chapter 44 . 7/26
Cliff hanger! Update please! :)
HOLY FUCK! this fanfic is amazing! one of the best I've read, and I've read a lot! PLZ update soon though! such a cliff hanger dying to know what happens! literally read the whole story in 2 days
reader chapter 44 . 7/25
plz update b4 i forget the plot
Reinbeau chapter 44 . 7/24
All that fluff for so many chapters, then just as the action gets good again, you leave us with as cliffy?

Hope we get the next chapter soon. I don't know if my fingernails will hold on to the edge of this cliff for long.
1,536 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »