Reviews for Wrecked
UnseenAngel17 chapter 39 . 2/23
Please update again soon!
3kdz4me chapter 39 . 2/19
Loving this story and hope you update soon!
Zalia chapter 39 . 2/18
I love this story; thank-you for all the effort which you have put into it. :)
irene.t.hill.5 chapter 39 . 2/2
I have loved reading your fresh take on Twilight. I love the truthfulness of the characters and that they don't depart from the original so much. You've gotten their voices and styles down. I love the themes of strong family love and support through thick and thin no matter what. Hope to read more of this amazing story and that you are having an awesome semester abroad in Australia!
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 1/29
A very sad first chapter. Bella lost Charlie only hours after she finally came back to live with him. It's a life altering experience that most people probably would never get over with. Poor Bella.
Thanks for writing and sharing.
hpfreak1993 chapter 39 . 1/14
Please update soon
please update soon
nessa01 chapter 39 . 12/18/2014
Wow I am in love with this story!
I really don't like her mother!

Can't wait for next update!
jessjustice87 chapter 39 . 12/16/2014
Please update. Thanks!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 39 . 12/4/2014
I am loving this story! :D I completely understand about essays, (I had to write a 25pg research paper and several "smaller" essays last semester :-O), and I'm sure with finals looming on the horizon your life is even crazier now :) That said, please don't burn out and abandon this fic! I'm just now to Chapter 16 but I wanted to skip ahead and see if it had been finished and just not marked complete :) I stayed up until 1:00 this morning and then had to get some sleep. Now it's not even 9:00am and I'm right back on the computer :D Like I said, I love this story :D
Demon chapter 39 . 12/3/2014
Please please update I'm dying here
surprisingly interesting chapter 39 . 12/2/2014
Love the story
tammy henson chapter 39 . 11/22/2014
please please update soon
Debbie Hicks chapter 39 . 11/12/2014
40.
Chapter 40.
Bella: while taking a walk all of the sudden twin pairs of Legs rushing in a hurry then all of the Sudden She Attacked me was a teenage Girl appeared in her teens then Viciously CRUNCHED The front of my own Neck very Center of my own neck suddenly was Burning up like a Sun burn all of the sudden totalliest frozen me very tribazillions over and my own skin entered a dramatic change but it happened I Screamed of the pain I suddenly reentry as a Vampire fully time for real but for good then it happened reacted to the sunlight became the very frightened but confusing and the hungriest Vampire it was too late letting it all go felt a snarl roaring but growling under my chest then suddenly became a wild but vicious animal hissing but the seeds of both were taken away for storage and all of the sudden I was so frightened but morte confusing remembering my father's death wiped out my human memories the Cullens sighted me still grieving and hissing at them wild Crimson eyes cold skin of a Vampire it was safe-guarding myself begun building up and powering up my Mental shield suddenly went Snap and then violently went pop it was real but a true planetary power source deep within my own heart and mind could protect them a Telekinesis suddenly causing me to yell BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER MAKE-UP! a violently signal from outer space and blasted my nails Blue and with my high school best friends yelled with me TRANSFORM! Were all of them Turned lost their own seeds to a machine but causing a chain reaction I Am The Pretty Guardian in a Sailor Suit of the Soul and the MIND! On the behalf of my Mother star governs over the GREAT FIRE And the Holy Rings of RIXX I am the Swordswoman of the Planet BETAZED SUPER SAILOR BETAZED Walks with a VENGEANCE! then it happened to us remembering from the past lives then my mask suddenly formed a tiara I am Sailor Betazed your guardian of the Crystal Palace sworn to guard you your Majesties we are your Beyonds reincarnated but it happened to us with the Three Native American pack with Four only with the Allies suddenly gotten Destroyed by the Volturi Guard with the Hybrids with their own Families and the very as all of their as all of them with the Phoenix coven killed with Immortal children with Edward with my other both suddenly Exploding from our bodies with theirs taken away to Italy never returned but suddenly reawakened to a place still in our sailor suits killed but it was too late the hybrids remember their murder and death and suddenly screamed out and transformed into the outer Beyonds with the rest of All of the sudden we were not human at all but from the 30th century all of the very tribazillions or more as all of them suddenly became Ascended Super Sailor Soldiers with their knights glowing brightly but the bodies removed their bones then their tribal women gave birth to Eight children it happened a Powerfully but more massively and more monstrously city birthed from our murder and brutal violence known as Judgement city from Earth from as all of towns once lived but vanished all of their own homes disappeared Ow Renee she is healing differently it happened the both reported to work Ancients we found them Accused of murdering the Vulcans and Bella Swan now Cullen resides in the Afterlife fully time trapped into the Gates of Space Time been destroyed the doors they could not get out and forbidden to enter Earth with the Late Salmon family all of them were turned into a new species of their own with as all of Buinesses and the Malls and the White House and the Law Enforcement offices with as all of the Schools and they have died within the Afterlife But theirt own as all of their own bodies remove their bones Again then it was all over then had to cut my hair and lower part then it happened Chopped one part to signal death then the other one went along it's Complete with a Snip the Elderly all of them deceased with their grandmother were found dead who met us and with as very as all of them died from my cutting my hair then from Around the world then turned them into Vampires it really happened it finally Exploding very way too loudest but all of the sudden infested Earth as a brand-new race of our own the Kindred began to Conquest but Haunted the living were into Cloak and all of the sudden our Army of Vampires invaded then all of the sudden Everything's different but we were Immortal by now then a Scout reported they Escaped but lost their bodies as all of them haunted but are Vegetarian hunted Animals are trapped within Limbo forever all of them but as all a half followed them into they are stuck here build over their bones so it was all over the bones were all of them melting away and transforming us into a real race forgotten by time and space but Bree and Reneesme began to work together I Know be Wary Something Scary I Turn LOOSE GHOSTLY HAUNTS! BEETLEJUICE! BEETLEJUICE! BEETLEJUICE! IT'S SHOWTIME! That we became Ghosts watch this for size then herself was terrifying scared the crap of Athenadora Screamed of a Ghost fled screeching like a Le-Matya horrified of us haunting for good was so frightened of a ghost I wrote via invisible hand YOUR COVEN IS DOOMED TO HAUNT BY US GHOSTS BOO! It was too late we were haunting them forever non-stop causing more screams of the night of as all of them fled screaming like people.
vmpgrl41 chapter 39 . 11/11/2014
Hey there, I have really enjoyed reading this story. Is chapter 39 really the last chapter? I know your busy, but I so hope you finish this story. Love this story, keep up the great writing.
1,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »