Reviews for Wrecked
Pathatlon chapter 48 . 4/6
Wonderful story, and I especially liked that it was Leah and Bella who were hurt. Somehow, the last parts seemed a bit rushed. We missed out on so much with Leah and such things... Still, in a way it's also good, because it would've taken a while.

Thanks :)
Pathatlon chapter 39 . 4/6
So far, the relationship between Bella and Renee isn't bad. What is Renee supposed to think if Bella continuously insists she's truly fine?
Pathatlon chapter 36 . 4/6
You've buildt up something interesting. I am now expecting a very interesting interaction between Bella and Renee. This story is based a lot of her inability to be a mother, that's why Bella didn't go back, why she didn't return the calls... Now we get to see it in action. Looking forward to it :D
Pathatlon chapter 32 . 4/6
Good twist.
Pathatlon chapter 30 . 4/6
Meeeeh, this is annoying. I hope it's resolved quickly and does not end exactly like the books.
Pathatlon chapter 28 . 4/6
I wish Bella would deal with Emmett and Jasper. Once more she's pretty selfish. It would've been kind of her to ease their worries. She tries to be strong, but she's also very narrow-sighted. Or perhaps she somehow doesn't consider that they would need her reassurance. Either way, I, as a decent human being, would make a point of saying thanks.
Pathatlon chapter 25 . 4/6
FINALLY :D Nice
Pathatlon chapter 24 . 4/6
Your Bella is very cannon. Unfortunatley, that also makes her an egoistical ***** sometimes.
Pathatlon chapter 22 . 4/6
She went from trying to avoid an issue, to strictly lying about it. It's a bit excessive and pretty silly. At least Rosalie's POV gave some more info. The way she realized that Bella hides when uncertain made sense.
Pathatlon chapter 20 . 4/5
It's very childish of Bella to keep lying. I mean, she could say that she's not ready to talk about it, but right now she's giving females a bad rep. "Are you okay?" the guy asks, and recieved the famous "fine", though it's not fine.

Interesting thing in the end with Jake - it almost seemed as if he's about to turn.

Billy seems really misunderstood. He's right; Bella can't run from this forever, and it's pretty obvious that she prefers to shut everything off for as long as possible. Far from healthy.
Pathatlon chapter 19 . 4/5
It's a little sad how much she's avoiding Billy. The foundation for a great relationship lies there, but you don't really touch upon it. Perhaps it will come :D
Pathatlon chapter 16 . 4/5
I hope the whole thing with James doesn't happen. There's already enough drama in her life right now :)
Pathatlon chapter 14 . 4/5
This story is really amazingly written and so believable. I worried in the beginning due to Renee and all that. The plot of these kind of stories are usually rushed to get past the start phase, which tend to make it less beliavable. I don't know if I make sense. Point is: a good background is a solid foundation for the entire story. It's far more believable that Bella lives with Billy, than just skipping directly to the Cullens. The progression of your story is awesome as well.
Pathatlon chapter 10 . 4/5
Finally... That was so sad - Rosalie, I mean. I am so glad she finally realized what she's been doing to Emmett, how she's made him feel.
ThwGirl chapter 48 . 3/31
Hi, i Just finished your Story and i have to say it is a great one and i especially Love the ending ! Your style of writing is so enjoyable :)
1,907 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »