Reviews for Wrecked
corteznutterz1 chapter 48 . 9/24
I really enjoyed this story! thank you!
corteznutterz1 chapter 33 . 9/23
I actually like this version…..the fact she didn’t go to the studio
corteznutterz1 chapter 27 . 9/23
Best brothers ever! Loved this chapter!
BellalovesJacob chapter 48 . 9/20
Just stopping by to say how much I loved this story. I would have loved to see more of Bella as an actual vampire but do love the whole story. Headed to your profile to check out the rest of your stories
Nataly29 chapter 48 . 9/8
I know I am late to the party but I want to tell you that I enjoyed this story very much, is the first twilight fanfic that I have read and I loved. You are so talent, thanks you for this wonderful story. Now I am going to check your other stories ;)
Naruisawesome chapter 48 . 8/26
At the beginning of this chapter I was a bit confused as to whose POV is was but I got it lol. Anyways, great story! I really loved it! And I hope you do do a sequel! And thank you for not having any Jacob love triangle in this. XDD
Okanee chapter 48 . 7/29
Hi! Your stories are so amazing! I love how this story evolve, with Bella living with billy and in a relationship with Edward. I'm glad that Jacob didn't turn into a jerk.
Are you against new ideas? If not, I could suggest something family center with Seth? I love the kind o friendship-family bond he has with Edward and the Cullens but I don't see a lot of fanfics with that thematic. It's just a suggestion.
Se you in anothe fic!
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 2 . 7/27
are you opposed to writing au's of your own work? because I would love to read a version of this where Carlisle found her and changed her.
IsabellaElric chapter 48 . 7/9
This was so wonderful. I fell in love with her First chapter. I was crying and upset when Charlie died. And my heart Just went out for Bella through the whole thing. To see Bella struggle with coming to terms with Charlies Death. Billy irritated me sometimes but it was perfect for the story. I usually never read Edward and Bella stories but I am really glad I got to read this one. 9 out of 10. Great Job.

~Isabella Elric
The Wise Eagle2016 Twilight chapter 1 . 6/10
I already love this story!
Ayina11 chapter 13 . 6/7
Love this story
Fourtris2002 chapter 6 . 6/6
I love the Twilight Saga just like it is but I like your idea of having Charlie die and her living with Jacob and Billy to wear Jacob is more of the brother type to her! I love this fanfic so far!
Camilla10 chapter 6 . 6/6
I am liking the story a lot. Just a question: is Alice able to See what happens in Billy's house? Why? Billy was never a wolf, but Jacob is going to be and he should escape Alice's vision.
KB-94 chapter 48 . 6/2
What an awesome story! Such great writing and character development! Thank you for taking the time and for finishing it! Well done xoxo
Diiawb2 chapter 48 . 5/26
That was a great story! OMG, I am saving it to my favorites page and will read it again and again like so many of my other favorites! Can't wait to read more of your work. :)
1,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »