Reviews for A Different Yule Ball
Runecutter chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh this is so sweet. A perfect way to explore a more pleasant "what if" than the awful evening it was in canon. The choice of a menage-a-troi is not the most obvious development, but it doesn't feel wrong either. And did you hint at PADMA being Fleur's partner in that edge in the hedges? Nice idea too!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Was trully interested in this fic because of the missing moment and the headcanon in it...
chris chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
interesting up the good writing
fledge chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Another nice trademark fic of yours. It would be nice to see Harry actually attending that dance school - I'm sure there are loads of otehr things to be learned there as well...

BTW: Who did Fleur ask to dance? Padma, most likely? Poor Ron, but then, perhaps not. There's always Seamus...

Congrats for knowing the right way to REALLY spell Seamus' name. Few people will know about that little accent.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That was a sweet fic there, and liked that you used two of the underutilized characters in HP-fandom, Lavender and Parvarti, who got a bad shake by JKR imo.
raspberrypirate chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
That was surprisingly good! I was expecting it to be a bit crap to be honest, becuase i haven't before seen a serious harry/parvati/lavender fic, or even a serious h/p or h/l. Maybe that is just me though. Anyway, that was interesting, well written, and leaves me wondering what happens next; altogether very good!
xScottx chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Good story so far.
Lord Akuma chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
that was good
Indurrago chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Good story, this would have made the fourth book much more interesting.
Paul chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Sweet story. Can't believe that I said that. I loved it and hope for more.

Paul
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Great story man i loved it i hope you write more Parvati x Harry x Lavender stories and if you know where i can find an please tell me thank you
Kail Blade chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I liked it. A sequel would be cool but I doubt we'll get one. Many of Andrew Aelfwine's stories are perfect for sequels or more chapters, but he never writes them. *Sniff* Oh well. He's still on my Favorite authors list.
charm145 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
This is a cute story. I agree with you about the way harry treated parvati!
Amourian chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Absolutly brilliant, i agree with you, i didnt like how he treated her either, but never thought of doing something like this. Kudos

Amourian Frost
Azalais Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
This is a very cute story! I think Parvati is very sweet in it. I agree with you, Harry was a total yutz at the Yule Ball in GoF. I thought it was very funny that he didn't know quite how to do the tongue thing. I can't recall when I figured that out exactly, but 14 seems about right.