Reviews for Forget Me Not
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
OH MY GOD IM CRYING THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CREATING THIS MASTERPIECE
NyanpireKuro chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This story was so sad yet cute... It made me want to cry also... But overall, an amazing story! Great job! I love it!
shinbei21 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
a part of my fragile fangirl heart just died... died with my poor baby nai.. T.T this is my fave crack pairing now... T.T excuse me whilw i curl up and cry...
xXAngelWingZ chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Ahhh amazing! ; u ; I've wanted to see a crossover of these anime so badly!
Rachane chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
omg so amazing, sweet and touching!
Chlistopherous chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Just want to say that because of your fic this has become my new favorite pairing! When i read the summary I was curious as to see how their relationship would play out (because at some point they were on my list of favorite anime characters) so before reading It got pretty excited thinking I would either love it to death or hate it (hoping it would be the first of the two). After reading half way through it was decided... I FRICKEN LOVE THIS PAIRING! During my whole pointless weekend of looking for interesting fanfics or manga yours was by far the best... the only thing I have to complain about this is that it should have been longer (I didn't really mind the tragedy that much) and so I hope you will make another fic like this in the future! .
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
My god, they make a strangely cute couple... This is freaking bittersweet and adorable. I really enjoyed reading it very much. But can you please write a happy one with them?
ChibiSeme97 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
*tears well up in my eyes* W-Why W-w-w-w-w-ould you d-d-o such a thing? My beautiful N-Nai... dying *sobs as I run away, leaving my heart on the floor*