Reviews for The Balcony
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 1/24
Read it three times in a row. Not joking. Extremely well written :)
NickyW chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
It was wonderful to read about the thoughts that were running through his mind as he watched her from the balcony. Such wonderful imagery.
Consti Grandchester chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Nice way to put how the captain might be feeling when he was on the balcony just moments before going to declarate his love to Maria.

I liked it!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This is a really amazing Georg stream-of-consciousness during a pivotal moment in the movie. I'm very impressed by how well you got inside his head, and I really like the nautical references because here, his mind is kinda like a stormy sea - until Maria appears, and the waters calm. Wonderful work.
charleybec chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Just read it again after revisiting this discussion on ProBoards. Totally love it! Wonderful getting inside Georg's head at that key moment in the movie. So well written!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Magnificently well done! I look forward to your longer story!
thoughts-of-joy-dreams-of-love chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I really enjoyed this oneshot. It described Georg's emotions and feelings for Maria perfectly. Well done! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Very nice!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Captures his emotions so well...
mquest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Great little one shot and so true to the character!
Holly chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Love it. I was just thinking to myself that TSOM is one of my favorite love stories. Out of curiosity and maybe even to write something myself if there wasn't anything out there, I Google searched for Maria and Captain Von Trapp to find all this amazing fanfiction! This is very well written (although I'm no expert), my only critique would be the part where he lays out all the "truths" to be acknowledged. It's a little awkward I think. I would just incorporate those truths the same way he thinks the rest of his thoughts. But that's just my opinion. Still great work! :D
mommyelaine chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Awww, this was beautifully written. You almost feel like you're Georg himself, getting into his head and his emotions. I am looking forward to your new and longer story!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I was thrilled to see another story from you! I look forward to more
scrubso chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Very nice story. Hope you write more
Mie779 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Great great story... loved everything about it... you described his thoughts and feelings so wonderful that one could feel his inner turmoil. Very beautiful written... can't wait to read your "work in progress"... ;)