Reviews for In the Dark (Count Mistakes)
Librarybook chapter 18 . 4/20
I just discovered this fanfic and read in one sitting and wow loved the tenderness in the way you captured Alex and Pipes and the length that Alex goes too for her girl. Magic peace of writing so glad I found this story
Just re-read this. Amazing!
kartoffelkopf chapter 18 . 2/15
I think this is the fourth time I've read this fic. Great work!
5222008 chapter 18 . 1/28
This was just incredible. This is the season 2 we deserved. Just great. Really stellar. Thank you!
xenalvr chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
Awesome stuff! You worked through so many things that the show doesn't have the luxury to delve into. Thanks for your time and tale-spinning skills :)
Saintsavory chapter 17 . 5/9/2016
Just finished reading this masterpiece. I was swooning over the tender relationship you captured between Alex and Piper. I felt that both characters were incredibly well-written, and I could only wish the show would go in this direction, sending the lovers off to happily ever after land. In my mind, this story is now canon. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
Saintsavory chapter 14 . 5/9/2016
I don't know if I read this story back when it was originally published, but wow. You are in a league of your own as a writer, kid.
MS982 chapter 10 . 3/20/2016
The passing of note by Alex was really their connection.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2015
This is my all time favorite story, I don't know how I haven't stumbled on it over the past years. Your writing is eloquent and the way you described Piper's POV is so dead on, with vulnerability and guests at the same time. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful written story.
WB79 chapter 18 . 10/9/2015
I just finished binge reading this story, and I think it's amazing! Really well written, I loved it :) thank you for writing this.
rh007600 chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
Loved your story! What did you think of season three?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2015
Don't know if you're still seeing these comments, but i had to leave a review for this amazing story! Found it last night and finished it this morning. I couldn't get enough. I both laughed and cried throughout reading this. You're such a talented writer. Thank you :)
garganta chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
I wonder why I never read this before, this is beautiful and I am all teary-eyed. You need to write more multichapter OitNB stories, you are so skilled with words. I will def reread this more than once.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
I don't know if you still read these, but anyway. Just found (and finished) this story, and I really loved it! Very good writing! So thank you very much :)
TheVictoriousMC chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
Wow

Wowwww

Wowwawww

I love this so much.

(Sidenote: Second person was pretty much perfect for this story. Masterwork.)