Reviews for In the Dark (Count Mistakes)
xenalvr chapter 18 . 9/7
Awesome stuff! You worked through so many things that the show doesn't have the luxury to delve into. Thanks for your time and tale-spinning skills :)
Saintsavory chapter 17 . 5/9
Just finished reading this masterpiece. I was swooning over the tender relationship you captured between Alex and Piper. I felt that both characters were incredibly well-written, and I could only wish the show would go in this direction, sending the lovers off to happily ever after land. In my mind, this story is now canon. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
Saintsavory chapter 14 . 5/9
I don't know if I read this story back when it was originally published, but wow. You are in a league of your own as a writer, kid.
MS982 chapter 10 . 3/20
The passing of note by Alex was really their connection.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2015
This is my all time favorite story, I don't know how I haven't stumbled on it over the past years. Your writing is eloquent and the way you described Piper's POV is so dead on, with vulnerability and guests at the same time. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful written story.
WB79 chapter 18 . 10/9/2015
I just finished binge reading this story, and I think it's amazing! Really well written, I loved it :) thank you for writing this.
rh007600 chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
Loved your story! What did you think of season three?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2015
Don't know if you're still seeing these comments, but i had to leave a review for this amazing story! Found it last night and finished it this morning. I couldn't get enough. I both laughed and cried throughout reading this. You're such a talented writer. Thank you :)
garganta chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
I wonder why I never read this before, this is beautiful and I am all teary-eyed. You need to write more multichapter OitNB stories, you are so skilled with words. I will def reread this more than once.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
I don't know if you still read these, but anyway. Just found (and finished) this story, and I really loved it! Very good writing! So thank you very much :)
TheVictoriousMC chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
Wow

Wowwww

Wowwawww

I love this so much.

(Sidenote: Second person was pretty much perfect for this story. Masterwork.)
AMurderOfOne chapter 18 . 3/13/2015
Hi there. I read this whole story in less than 24 hours, so needless to say I liked it quite a bit. Your Alex through Piper's eyes is lovely. Thanks so much for sharing.
guest chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
Are you still planning on writing more OITNB or a sequel to this story? I'd love to read anything you write.
Taylor chapter 18 . 1/28/2015
Man, this story is excellent. Your Piper is excellent. Reading what she was thinking brought up the same emotions I have watching her in the show: Just relax, Piper. Let it be. Don't overanalyze. So, that's a hit with me-her voice is perfect in this.

A sex scenes, too.

Adore Alex in this.
guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
I'll leave s proper comment later but just know I binge read this. It's 3am and I'm supposed to be up in 3 hours. I simply could not stop reading. It was perfect. That's all I can come up with right now. I lost count of how many times my heart skipped beats as I was so moved by your writing. Several times I read something and paused and said to myself damn that's how you write a story! Please consider an addition to this and update your other fics... Right now I kind of love you, you fucking asshole ;)