Reviews for Living Every Midnight
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
that was a great story.
Katycat1970 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Great job! Loved this chapter and the pure friendship they have running through it.

Thank goodness Will was so understanding through it all - I always have this fear in these kind of stories that he's going to say or do the wrong thing and hurt Mac further.

LOVED that she axed herself from the 9/11 coverage and loved this line - "If it's enough to get you cut from the anniversary, then I'm out too. I can't believe you'd think I'd do the broadcast without you." - It sums up her feelings for him so well (I'd have loved to have seen something like this on the actual episode).

Great tend to the story - the thought of them spending the day together on the sofa is lovely...

WONDERFUL writing from you as always matey - really did enjoy the read.

Thanks so much for posting and look forward to reading more from you soon.
Katy
x
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
That was great! And you were right to leave it as friendship. They weren't there yet at the beginning of s2 for more. I love this fic.
guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
great update!
mebfeath chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Lovely. I wondered how you'd explain her massive panic attack, and that's actually perfect. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Next chapter please! :)
Katycat1970 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Oh bless Will in this chapter - I kind of had in my mind the whole way through that he'd clam up and disappear just when Mac needed him most but phew, he didn't, thank goodness. :)

Loved the way he kept her on the phone the whole time and loved how he went back to what he knew from years ago to try to comfort her...

"What on earth happened tonight that could possibly compare with that?" - Ditto to Will's thoughts here... You have got me wondering what's up with Mackenzie? More soon please matey so we don't have to wonder too long!

Great job and lovely to see some writing from you - I was wondering just the other day if you'd have something for us soon... Have missed your posts... :)

THanks so much for posting - am very much looking forward to the next chapter...
x
jacobn chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This was great. I hope you continue on. I want to know why she's all upset now!
im.just.better.fictionally chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I feel another excellent story coming...

Please updat to prove me right (;
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
That was a great beginning and I just want to hug Mac, and I'm glad Will is here for her. I can't wait to read more! ;)
amy0102 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
:(( poor Mac! what could possibly have happened?
mebfeath chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Why did I click the button to read this? Why? It's so good, and now I have to wait for more!

Ugh!

Please feel free to post the rest as soon as humanly possible. Thanks. :)
mariposa510 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I like this so far! Please keep going...I want to know what has Mac so upset!
awesomesausome chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Ooooh, I love this. Poor Mac. I'm intrigued.

I love Protective! Will. I can imagine him freaking out at the thought of Mac walking through Manhattan at all hours of the night.

I can't wait for the next part!
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 9/8/2013