Reviews for Misunderstanding
corazson chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
AHHH LOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCH and ive re-read it soooo many times that iys just stupid, gosh its soooo cute and i have a huge thing for jealousy in zosan fics soo its makes this fic soo perfect for me!hhaha i love how law is just awkwardly there not really knowing what to do with himself, anywayss thanks for the fic :D
Nekocin chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Hahahaha I can def see this happening.

Poor Law, in the middle of all the craziness.
xelry chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Funny and great oneshot!
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
this one made me giggle.
Subaru's dreams chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Wai! So cute and lovely! Poor Law! _
Great One Shot! Love it!
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
oh this is great. at first when sanji started his attack on zoro by some how law wasn't being scene by sanji and just zoro.
oh jeez, this was great. and I did see the possibly of a lawlu
Asma15 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I love it! I must admit that I become a fangirl when Sanji and Zoro are jealous, I think it spices up the relationship!

I hope you will write more history in this kind there! Thank you again for this great story and see you soon: D.
Llamachick chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Head-canon accepted. :3 Super well done. And HAWT! I would love to see a this story continued, or maybe a companion piece with LawLu in it. Or maybe a seperate Lawlu by you. They are so adorable it hurts me. Awesome.
New Neon chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Ah man! I really like this, poor oblivious paranoid boys!
fionamoto chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Pure awesomeness, I was grinning like a silly fangirl when Sanji openly claimed that Zoro was his and no one else's. XD The intimate moments were super smexy. Great job, I cannot wait to read your other creations. :)
Soroka chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Aaaaaaaawwww! This story is so much win! I love the idea of Sanji and Zoro being jealous of each other. XD
You gotta feel sorry for poor Traf, though. Teaming up with Luffy cannot have been easy. But hey, no one has regretted doing that... yet. :)
GreenLicious19 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
oh well ! i love it when sanji jealous and show off in front of law how sweet zosan in there...
and btw i'd love to read how u write some zosanace / zosanlaw ;p i know i'm nuts and motherfucker pervert! but i really love passionate smexy scene threesome zosan(anyoneisfine) xD ahhh well just ignore my crazy and rudeness requests.
and btw im kinda fans of yours now. your story really awesome!
Solace in the Chaos chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Neehee
SorceryGeniusLina chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Good stuff! :) I'm only watching the anime...I hope there are Sanji/Law moments just to see Zoro's reaction...any time someone does pay attention to Sanji, Zoro does act jealous! lol!
under.that.sun chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Oh, it does have LawLu in it! :}
And Law staring at Zoro was 'cause he was jealous! Sanji had felt the same way at firt, huh?
Oh, could you maybe could write a story for this idea how Law an luffy get together? :?
Oh, btw great story! :}