Reviews for She Is My Sin
great story
Nonstop rollercoaster of emotions... I cried, laughed, I grew angry, sad, and disbelief, and so many other feelings. It's so well written that you become a part of the journey with them. It was worth every hour and second I spent reading it. This is an amazing story that you have written.

~Trisana
Awwwwww I was ready to cry when u killed Bridget because I was so sad. I love and admire her and I wasn't sure if she was really dead. When he said she was transitioning I was scared kuz ik that isn't her and I feared sh was going to leave him, but now I'm crying happy tears for those two :,) they're by far my fav oc match up couple.

~trisana
PaulinaDragona chapter 89 . 6/11
I like your fiction ! ;)
SilverMoon2465 chapter 89 . 5/24
I loved your story and I was wondering if you were planning on writing a sequel?
Wikked chapter 89 . 5/4
Read this whole thing in a few hours. I can without a doubt say that it is the best story I've ever read.
Everything about it was perfect! You had the plot, character Development and Everything in the bag. If you wanted to be an author you totally could! Will you or is three a sequel in the 21 Century? I'll check that out if there is!
Coolroro chapter 89 . 4/27
It's safe to say it is the best vampire dairies fiction I have ever read
also I hoped she would end with klaus but the ending was satisfying nonetheless
English is not my first language so reading this story was a bit hard but enjoyable and defiantly worthy experience
I actually hope for a sequel where we see more klaus an liylia romance but if there isn't my imagination will do just fine
in the end you just made my day with this story so thank you for finishing such extraordinary plot
Damn i cried
Phoenix chapter 89 . 4/27
Love love looooved! Yes finally! That seemed pretty intense for them, I loved how his eyes vamped out during lol. I can't wait for the sequel. I really do love this fic. But I love most of your writing. So amazing. Keep it up! I hope they'll be a sequel soon..;)
mel chapter 89 . 4/26
i cant believe this is completed! Does she become a vampire? I suppose she does, as to be with kol forever!
Thank you for this story and for taking the time to finish it!
Ryane chapter 89 . 4/26
Please tell me there will be a sequel! Like... I don't think anybody really understands how badly I want a sequel...
guest chapter 89 . 4/26
Awwww. The end

that was a great story. Thank you!
Awesome ending! I hope you are planning a sequel that takes place in present time. It would be awesome to see the petrova girls kick ass together.:-)
Kelly1432 chapter 89 . 4/25
Sequel! Sequel!

I demand it and I demand it now. (Just kidding but I would really love a sequel.)

Seriously will Klaus come back? Will Lilaya become a vampire? Will she ever have kids?! I just wanna know. Their story can't just end here.

Bless you for this story you beautiful human being. You are my idol.

(Question will you do a Kai/OC story in the near future?)
leni18 chapter 89 . 4/25
Well I'm glad it's somewhat of a nice ending for Liliyah. And I'm so relieved that Bridgette and Natasza and Bartek are alright because I feared Klaus might have hurt them. Thank you for finishing this story ;)
1,475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »