Reviews for She Is My Sin
tarebear827 chapter 18 . 50m
It’s a great story so far! But Poland didn’t become a country till 1918 and this is set in the 1400.
ILOVETMI chapter 89 . 7/13
AWWWWW! I am sooooo sad that this story is over...I freaking love kol and Liliya together and klaus! arghhhhh this was soon amazing! definitely needs a sequel!
THIS IS SO AMAZING DUDEEEEEEEEEEE IF ONLY U COULD WEITE AN ACTUAL BOOK LIKE THIS I'D READ IT
NameIsKohl chapter 89 . 1/21
Aww! I love this! I've wanted to read it for a while but the number of chapter kinda scared me ahaha well, I regret nothing! This story was SO worth the hours I've spent reading it! You're so fucking talented! I read a few (more than a few) of your story already and I loved all of them so far ! Continue like that, you're awesome !
NatalieLynn chapter 89 . 12/29/2015
Fabulous story I loved it!
AshleyEvans306715 chapter 89 . 12/14/2015
Oh my God! This story was soooo good! I'm totally in love with it. I love the way you portrayed Kol and Klaus and all their conflicting emotions. There were a couple loose ends in this story that I'm curious to see what happens next - like Sabina, didn't she swear she would get revenge? I wonder whether she'll do something to Kol/Liliya/Klaus. Also, does Klaus ever find them? And if he does, is he going to kill Liliya? What about Bridgette's weird powers? Ah, so curious XP I hope the sequel is up... I'll be heading over to your profile to find it as soon as I post this review :D Anyway, great job with the story and I am so looking forward to the sequel 3
mel chapter 89 . 11/17/2015
Loved the story! Although I was expecting a different ending I think... maybe for another story but I kind of love a darker obssesed version of klaus, kind of like in this story but without the happy ending, I was really expecting him to fing them and, even knowing he didnt want to do it, killed her... or maybe dagger kol and force her to live without him and him to wake up in a differert centuary where she is already dead... hehe! not masochist at all!
Sparksofrandomness chapter 89 . 10/29/2015
I love this story and I hope that there would be a sequel. I was surprised when you had Poland in your story (i'm Polish xD ) oh I don't want to sound arrogant or anything but its 'ojcze' not 'ojciec' it's the tense that you got wrong.

Well that doesn't really matter as this story was amazing and your an amazing writer. I hope Kol and Liliya actually get a happy ending with murderous Klaus after them :)
Guest chapter 47 . 10/21/2015
I just finished this story and OMG. SO PERFECT. I loved every bit of it. Except Bridgette. Idk why but i could not stand her screentime at all
Guest chapter 89 . 8/16/2015
great story
Guest chapter 89 . 6/22/2015
Nonstop rollercoaster of emotions... I cried, laughed, I grew angry, sad, and disbelief, and so many other feelings. It's so well written that you become a part of the journey with them. It was worth every hour and second I spent reading it. This is an amazing story that you have written.

~Trisana
Guest chapter 61 . 6/22/2015
Awwwwww I was ready to cry when u killed Bridget because I was so sad. I love and admire her and I wasn't sure if she was really dead. When he said she was transitioning I was scared kuz ik that isn't her and I feared sh was going to leave him, but now I'm crying happy tears for those two :,) they're by far my fav oc match up couple.

~trisana
PaulinaDragona chapter 89 . 6/11/2015
I like your fiction ! ;)
SilverMoon2465 chapter 89 . 5/24/2015
I loved your story and I was wondering if you were planning on writing a sequel?
Wikked chapter 89 . 5/4/2015
Read this whole thing in a few hours. I can without a doubt say that it is the best story I've ever read.
Everything about it was perfect! You had the plot, character Development and Everything in the bag. If you wanted to be an author you totally could! Will you or is three a sequel in the 21 Century? I'll check that out if there is!
1,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »