Reviews for Ill Met by Moonlight
zyali chapter 21 . 6/7/2019
Words can’t describe how amazing, well-written, intricate, and SMART this fan fiction is. It’s a shame there are so few reviews. The format of diary entries is brilliant and parallels TMR’s diary. I can’t wait to see how this ends. Thank you.
riptiderobin21 chapter 29 . 10/15/2018
I commend you for writing something truly unique. Rare to read a Tomione like this, I can't believe I haven't read it before. A shame you have so little reviews, you have a great plot going here. I really like how Riddle tricked Hermione into believing he was going to die because of the vow but the whole time he was making moves to complete his part. Which works out so well, because I really couldn't see him just laying down and dying like that.

However, I would have liked to have read their interactions in the dreams with more detail as they sounded quite interesting. And maybe a little unintended attraction from Hermione for Tom. Even I understand completely why she wouldn't feel that way about him but it would be an interesting element to throw in there. Seems like Tom is attracted to her though in his own psychotic way.

Anyway, I very much enjoyed reading this story and 'Pound of Flesh' both are brilliant in their own right. Hope to read more from you!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
I'll re-save this as will
GlowDust7501 chapter 29 . 7/24/2016
Is this over? It can't be over! Tom can't be dead, seeing the state of Voldemort's body. Can you PLEASE write a third story!?
UnicornMist chapter 29 . 2/11/2016
Great ending, I loved your stories- much better than a lot of the fluff people write about Hermione and Tom. Thanks so much for sharing.
Milo-Veot chapter 29 . 2/23/2015
The stories had literally updated my version of Hermione! A wonderful background to acquaint Riddle with Granger and to unfold the story:D Please do not end hereTAT
One little request..May I translate both your stories into mandarin and post them on baidu tieba, an hp fans community?
Flying Penguin chapter 29 . 1/13/2015
I find your style of writing addicting. Perhaps you'd consider writing additional stories and sharing with you audience. They needn't be about anything in particular, although I would enjoy a continuation of your current story. The underscored sexuality and the dual parasitic and symbiotic nature of the relationship was a pleasure to read. Thank you. So often in ff the growth of characters reads flat as heros and villains become paper cutouts marionetted through implausible or masturbatory scenes indulging standard cliches. Not so with your characters, as shown by Hermione's struggles with determining where her emotions and thoughts are tainted and tinged from Tom's influence, and we glimpse Tom's very real enjoyment of interacting with and teaching a mind as clever as his own. I only hope you continue writing. I'll keep checking back to your page to see if you add more.
AnnaOxford chapter 21 . 1/13/2015
That was stellar! It made me see Umbridge in another way for a second there, your Tom is magnificent! And it's the one and only time where it would make sense for Hermione to become dark. Damn, you're a great manipulator.
FaeBreeze chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
This was really well written and I'm hoping, maybe irrationally, that you'll write more. Please do.
Ali chapter 29 . 3/7/2014
Brilliant! Any chance you'll write more?
bookaholic6 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Nooo! You can't just end it like that and say it's complete! I still have so many questions about the unsolved murders and, well, you can't just end it there. Please say you're writing a sequel right now as I'm typing this review!
apeljohn chapter 29 . 11/28/2013
Now, this *could* end here - it's quite a nice natural breakpoint. But I for one would be very interested to see where it goes next :)
Lockeyoung chapter 29 . 11/14/2013
Please, please, please don't end it here. I'm addicted!
TheThoughtsAsylum chapter 29 . 11/13/2013
I like that journal format thing you had going on there
Made the story more unique than it already is
Really, there should have been more reviews and shit, on this one and A Pound of Flesh
toraffles chapter 28 . 11/11/2013
Ohohoh, Hermione's getting comfortable - but I'm pretty sure it's not all done and finished with yet. We haven't solved the murders yet, have we? And we still haven't seen how young Riddle's gotten ahold of all this information that he technically shouldn't know.