Reviews for Digimon Generations
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
U should so continue this plzz update
Terriermon3908 chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I really like your story, except the fact Zoë, Kouichi, and Tommy are… well- dead. Or well- "they are and they aren't." According to YOU. : ( SINCE WHEN WERE THEY DEAD! THAT IS SO WRONG, DUDE! But I have always wanted all the seasons to meet.
BlitzSnow chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
loving the story! hopefully update soon maybe? :D
me chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
look were so sorry about this,we won't spoil it ever again.
Cindy Helms chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I COULDN'T STOP READ! 5 SEASON ALL COMING FOR 1 REASON THAT IS SO PRODIGIOUS! :D
fanakatsuki chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Nice story this will be good. Really want to read chapter 4.
angelrider13 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I am admittedly curious. Very, very curious. Please continue!
oni chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
me disculpo por escribir en español pero uso traductor para leer la historia

me a parecido bien la historia y interesante aun que hace tiempo pense que quedaria abandonada (tardaste en poner el cap 2 y 3)

usaras a todos los royal o solo los de frontier
MysteryAsia chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Yaay! Another chapter I say that this is enjoyable to read so far. The ghost concept is new and I like it. I was wondering if Takuya and Koji will get their D-Tectors anytime soon though. Well, I'll just have to find that out when you write right? Looking forward to more!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Now that's getting interesting:)
sonofthetrigod chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Cool chapter of an epic story. I liked the action and explanations of this chapter.
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
MysteryAsia chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Yay! Thanks aooo much for making the othwr warriors not dead dead as in we can't see them anymore. Nice to see that they to play some part in the story can't wait for the next chapter, but I will wait patiently! .
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Yay! Great story so far! I don't really mind that 4 of the 6 warriors are dead, but that was a little sad haha... I'm looking forward to more
sonofthetrigod chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
This is majorly cool and while I feel bad for the Digimon Frontier characters I'm glad they're still in the story you've scored yourself a loyal reader and reviewer.
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
Superior-Creativity chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This story is pretty awesome. Look forward to more.