Reviews for Savior
If you want to know more about loke's powers, go to the fairy tail wiki website on the internet, then search 'loke'
Radcool chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Please continue the story
darknessenvelopsme chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Your story is so good! Who cares when you update next just as long as you do :)
sunfire.dancer chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Lolu is one of my favorite pairings :) Loke's magic is basically light magic. He can fill areas with blinding light, and punches with his fists enveloped in a sphere of light. You can look at wiki/Loke and near the bottom of the page is info on his magic and abilities. He's the spirit built for combat so he's good at hand to hand combat too. Hope this helped! I like how they're in character but at the beginning, I think that Lucy would fight with Loke instead of hiding behind him because of her whole "spirits aren't shields" thing. But I really love your story!
StarliteOracle chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Update fast!
PaganPetrify chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Loke is a combat spirit and uses such moves as regulus impact and lion brilliance after saying oh regulus grant me your power.
Akatsuki-Metal chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
this story seems really interesting keep up the good work
whatamievendoingrightnow chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Love this story so much. It's so cute. Please continue it :) You're a good writer.
Conan in love chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
love it
alycat63 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Great chapter
KhaalidaNyx chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Regulus Circle, Light of Regulus, etc. That's all I remember as well. Good chapter! Very intense! When will Team Natsu come to their senses?
KhaalidaNyx chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Save her, Loke! Can you show us what Natsu, Erza, and Gray are doing in the next chapter? Thanks and update soon! I'll be watching!
alycat63 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Awww I love the chapter
alycat63 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Great story can't wait for the next