Reviews for Soon, my love
Darkward Darling chapter 1 . 1/5
Creepy and awesome!
EdwardLuver28 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
SexyLexiCullen, I always love your stories and this is no exception. I wish there were more chapters.
Leola Mae chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I think you did splendidly with this piece. I believed Edward. It was easy to see the truth of how he felt, though I can't say as I could sympathize with him. I was sad for Charlie. I kinda think Jacob killed her, am I wrong in thinking that? Is it possible you had that in mind? It's okay if you didn't, I just found his manifestation of grief somewhat odd. Of course, I'm usually suspicious of him. LOL! In short, good job!
bellawu chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Wow! Super creepy but well written
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Eep! Creepy! *shivers*
jlcummins79 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Chilling! So conflicting, I could read so much more about him and about her life before. He is a real sicko, and yet, I sympathized he had to dig her back up.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Completely dark and twisted! And for some strange unknown reason...I absolutely LOVED it! No wonder it won first place! Brilliant portrayal of unfortunately a very real condition! To be inside Edward's head was amazing! Thanks for an interesting visit to the dark side...wouldn't want to live there! Lol
xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Well, that was disturbing O.o
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Damn. We have some demented minds in this fandom and I love it!
pudget12 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
My goodness...I am amazed but delighted that this had a HEA, so to speak.
PUMPKIN41379TWILIGHTLOVER chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
wow that was creepy but i loved it lol
malleelee chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Step-by-step, Edward arranged for his and Bella's future. I particularly enjoyed the removal of that shouty Carlisle. How convenient that Bella will lovingly be available as a companion as he spends his life preparing the loved ones of his little town. Twisted, yes, and dark, but written to bring groans from the reader, and smiles.
CSG chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
WHOA! I dont know know if i its sweet or creepy..lol Maybe sweppy?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Wow, this one was really really well done. What a sick and twisted mind he has! Kudos, this was quite unique
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
You NAILED dark and twisted!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »