Reviews for Guardian of the People
DarkFay chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
This is so fun to read! I look forward to reading how their introduction goes and Elisa meeting the rest of the clan. You did a good job of laying out the background of Elisa and describing her appearance, and Goliath's appearance, and things in general. I appreciate that! :-)
Amber chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
What happens next
Random chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
Great chapter, I hope to read more of it :)
One little thing though, I did find some misused words. EX:using "someone" instead of "something"
Other than that, the chapter is good, just make sure to proof read your work before posting
dcgirl91 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
I love this. It's very creative and I love how this story is an alternative universe story. It gives you more creativity to the characters. Keep up the great work.
DarkFay chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
This is very interesting! I like how you're putting in bits from the actual series. I always wanted Elisa to be a gargoyle for longer than she was in the show, also. Thanks and can't wait for your next update.
Mullkkkkkk chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
This just keeps getting better and better
Trich chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
Great chapter again. Can't wait to read how the clan will react to her.
CaptainCommanderLucy chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
Nice chap
PureAngelEyes chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
Yay a new chapter :) I'm so glad that they've finally met each other. I can't wait for you next chapter, I wonder will you ever do a chapter in Goliaths pov? Hope you add more soon.
Peacelovefairy chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
Omg I'm love this please more soon ty
yingyanggirl chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
Woohoo! Great chap! i just wish they were a little longer though.
Celgress chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
Yay another chapter, loving this story and I hope you post more soon.
ChelleNorlund chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
Wow. This is when Goliath & Elisa first met. :-) Sweet. :-) I call that scene; Love At First Sight. :-) They do make a wonderful couple. :-)

Keep up the good work, I hope you will update soon.

Thanks,

ChelleNorlund.
SusantheRedhead chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
Is this story still ongoing? There really aren't enough Goliath and Elisa stories out there, and I like the initial twist!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Omgness this is one of the best gargoyle stories I have ever read hope you post again soon.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »