Reviews for Guardian of the People
ChelleNorlund chapter 5 . 6/5
Wow. This is when Goliath & Elisa first met. :-) Sweet. :-) I call that scene; Love At First Sight. :-) They do make a wonderful couple. :-)

Keep up the good work, I hope you will update soon.

SusantheRedhead chapter 4 . 6/2
Is this story still ongoing? There really aren't enough Goliath and Elisa stories out there, and I like the initial twist!
Omgness this is one of the best gargoyle stories I have ever read hope you post again soon.
CaptainCommanderLucy chapter 4 . 4/27
MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 4 . 4/12
I really love this story. I definitely haven't read anything like it before and I'm really interested in where this is going. Not to mention the pairing. Especially since Elisa could smell the 'youth' that the trio present so she might find one of them more appealing. Just wondering. I can't wait to see what Elisa thinks as she finds out that she isn't alone anymore and what the clan think about the fact that she doesn't have a clan or anyone. I can't wait to read more. I noticed that you don't update that quickly over the last two years but I hope you do so. Please keep writing! :D
White Tiger Bumblebee chapter 4 . 4/10
When will you UPDATE the next chapter?!
Littlebirdd chapter 4 . 4/10
Its awesome that you havn't given up this story. I really wanted to see the interaction between Goliath and Elisa. I can't wait for the next chapter! Your writing has improved a lot, love your work!
DarkFay chapter 4 . 4/6
Yay! A new chapter! Very suspenseful scene. I just wanted Elisa to pet the beast so bad, haha. I am looking forward to what happens next. Thank you!
Trich chapter 4 . 4/6
I am happy you decided on continuing this story :) pls don't let me wait another 2 years ;)
Celgress chapter 4 . 4/5
I'm loving this tale. The little details you have thrown in concerning Elisa's back story and impressions of the world really add to the overall narrative. I hope you continue soon.
Skrappy13 chapter 4 . 4/5
Awesome! Glad you're back! It was great! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more!
cool i hope you update soon
DarkstarPrime chapter 4 . 4/5
Loved it cant wait for more
shire chapter 4 . 4/4
I'm so glad you updated! I was scared you have given up on this fic! Glad I was wrong. I think you did improve and I can't wait for more!
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »