Reviews for Guardian of the People
ARTGirl99 chapter 5 . 1/24
Omg this story is amazing! Havent read a story similar to this beforeHope you update this sometime its really good! xx
Mara2345 chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
I love this story so much. Please update soon, I hope that you don't abandon this story. I ship Goliath and Elisa and I can't seem to find a good gargoyle Elisa story. This one is the best one that I have found, please update soon.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
*grins widely* OMG. I love this so much!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
He's such a puppy really. ;3 I want one.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
Goliath! I'm so excited for this! (I'm a hardcore Goliath/Elisa shipper)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
I'm really excited to read this and more of it. :3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
This looks so amazing!
CamaroLady chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
Please don't abandon this story! It's really awesome and I love the depth you have going on :) you don't see many fan fics like this. :3
Mercenary X chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
I love a GOOD Elisa as a gargoyle story and this one seems to start out pretty strong if you ask me. I just hope you you can resolve the issues that would be the episodes that needed Elisa as a human, or the one where Broadway shoots Elisa. And since Elisa doesn't have a human job as a detective I wonder how you will explain her loft. Plus I doubt she has that cherry car like in the show unless she somehow saved up for it. Still, how much of everything will be changed for the story?
DarkRook chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
good story like where your going and how you decided to make Elisa before meeting the wyvern clan. hope to see more from you
Jack E. Daniels chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
Can't wait for more I love this
LilLinkGirl chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
This is sounding good, hope ya plan on continuing it :)
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
This is pretty cool. I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I love this! From gargoyle Elisa's back story, to just little details. I also loved you did it different way by having Elisa a gargoyle from the start, then just changing she to one. I hope you keep it coming!
agenais chapter 5 . 9/8/2015