Reviews for Guardian of the People
CaptainCommanderLucy chapter 5 . 6/6
Nice chap
PureAngelEyes chapter 5 . 6/5
Yay a new chapter :) I'm so glad that they've finally met each other. I can't wait for you next chapter, I wonder will you ever do a chapter in Goliaths pov? Hope you add more soon.
Peacelovefairy chapter 5 . 6/5
Omg I'm love this please more soon ty
yingyanggirl chapter 5 . 6/5
Woohoo! Great chap! i just wish they were a little longer though.
Celgress chapter 5 . 6/5
Yay another chapter, loving this story and I hope you post more soon.
ChelleNorlund chapter 5 . 6/5
Wow. This is when Goliath & Elisa first met. :-) Sweet. :-) I call that scene; Love At First Sight. :-) They do make a wonderful couple. :-)

Keep up the good work, I hope you will update soon.

SusantheRedhead chapter 4 . 6/2
Is this story still ongoing? There really aren't enough Goliath and Elisa stories out there, and I like the initial twist!
Omgness this is one of the best gargoyle stories I have ever read hope you post again soon.
CaptainCommanderLucy chapter 4 . 4/27
MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 4 . 4/12
I really love this story. I definitely haven't read anything like it before and I'm really interested in where this is going. Not to mention the pairing. Especially since Elisa could smell the 'youth' that the trio present so she might find one of them more appealing. Just wondering. I can't wait to see what Elisa thinks as she finds out that she isn't alone anymore and what the clan think about the fact that she doesn't have a clan or anyone. I can't wait to read more. I noticed that you don't update that quickly over the last two years but I hope you do so. Please keep writing! :D
White Tiger Bumblebee chapter 4 . 4/10
When will you UPDATE the next chapter?!
Littlebirdd chapter 4 . 4/10
Its awesome that you havn't given up this story. I really wanted to see the interaction between Goliath and Elisa. I can't wait for the next chapter! Your writing has improved a lot, love your work!
DarkFay chapter 4 . 4/6
Yay! A new chapter! Very suspenseful scene. I just wanted Elisa to pet the beast so bad, haha. I am looking forward to what happens next. Thank you!
Trich chapter 4 . 4/6
I am happy you decided on continuing this story :) pls don't let me wait another 2 years ;)
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »