Reviews for Guardian of the People
CaptainCommanderLucy chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
Interesting
MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
I really love this story. I definitely haven't read anything like it before and I'm really interested in where this is going. Not to mention the pairing. Especially since Elisa could smell the 'youth' that the trio present so she might find one of them more appealing. Just wondering. I can't wait to see what Elisa thinks as she finds out that she isn't alone anymore and what the clan think about the fact that she doesn't have a clan or anyone. I can't wait to read more. I noticed that you don't update that quickly over the last two years but I hope you do so. Please keep writing! :D
White Tiger Bumblebee chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
When will you UPDATE the next chapter?!
SnowCatt chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
Its awesome that you havn't given up this story. I really wanted to see the interaction between Goliath and Elisa. I can't wait for the next chapter! Your writing has improved a lot, love your work!
DarkFay chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
Yay! A new chapter! Very suspenseful scene. I just wanted Elisa to pet the beast so bad, haha. I am looking forward to what happens next. Thank you!
Trich chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
I am happy you decided on continuing this story :) pls don't let me wait another 2 years ;)
Celgress chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
I'm loving this tale. The little details you have thrown in concerning Elisa's back story and impressions of the world really add to the overall narrative. I hope you continue soon.
Skrappy13 chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
Awesome! Glad you're back! It was great! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more!
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
cool i hope you update soon
DarkstarPrime chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
Loved it cant wait for more
shire chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
I'm so glad you updated! I was scared you have given up on this fic! Glad I was wrong. I think you did improve and I can't wait for more!
Peacelovefairy chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
Love this chapter look forward to more soon
yingyanggirl chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
Thank you for the new chapter! Really looking forward to the next one!
PureAngelEyes chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
I'm so happy you added another chapter :) I so can't wait for your next one where hopefully she and Goliath will interact with each other. Plze plze plze add another chapter soon (puppy dog eyes)
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »