Reviews for Recover
R3iga1004 chapter 7 . 9/13
I can say this its good so do I have to wait a few more years for another chapter ?
I cry man its so good.
The angest I haven't read them in some time in snk !
I totaly love levi he is totaly possessive about eren ! Damn I love that to death !
Nyaaaa levi n mikasa duo is so good ~ one objective kill the bastard that did to eren ! Nyaaaa that made my day !
So hanji us away curently ? So far that she didnt come back to the headquarters ?
Tq fir yoyr hard work
Till next time
Thank you for the update! :)
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 8/28
very nice
amadeus17 chapter 7 . 8/28
You're my favorite person right now for updating this... 3
1LauxesTeam chapter 7 . 8/28
Awesome! I think you're the first author to ever do that! thanks:) I'll stick around.
sofialuvscake chapter 6 . 6/18
Please please PLLEEAASEE make more chapters!
amadeus17 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
*sigh* I keep coming back to this, hoping for an update...
Weeaboofangirl chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
This is really good, keep up the good work!
Scarllete chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
This is so amazing! Can you please update soon!?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
I just wanted to say: nice story!
...but "Böse" really? I'm half-german, so the whole time, when I read his name, all I could read was "bad"
So for your next story, pls a better villian name.
Anyhow: Pls update soon!
FineChyna chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Here is what must happen.
Show Eren to Mikasa.
Mikasa will ask who.
Point at Bose.
Problem freaking solved.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
I. Have. The. Most. Amazing. Idea. Here goes:
YOU SHOULD UPDATE!
I have read these chapters over and over and over and over and ove- yeah. This is such a phenomenal story, I want to find out what happens next! I understand if you need time, but at least let us know if you will continue or not. You are a pretty good author, if not needing little work on structure and wording.
ReyDelRey chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Good start, but a few things. It's spelled Erwin (character name German, based on Erwin Rommel).
Levi is a Captain. Lance Corporal is a really low and useless rank in the military chain of command.
It's spelled Hange. Hanji is a lose katakana mistranslation.
SomethingMore chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
This is brilliant! Everyone who reads it should like it or I will hunt the down... Please write more! I love it!
SecretWishX chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
Please update soon; I don't want to put pressure in you, as there is already a lot, but this is turning out quite well.