Reviews for Recover
SecretWishX chapter 6 . 10/3
Please update soon; I don't want to put pressure in you, as there is already a lot, but this is turning out quite well.
SecretWishX chapter 3 . 10/3
Very nice writings and description of the experiments :)
I like how you out that the Captain had last experience. The diolouge is very smooth; it flows nicely.
SecretWishX chapter 2 . 10/3
Pleasepleaseplease tooooorrtuuure
Yes, sorry about that. Your descriptions are very nice. I like your portrayal of Eren. I do hope Hange will be there to continue the experiments.
I like how you described Eren's reaction to Levi's touch; I could almost see the room in which he was confined to.
SecretWishX chapter 1 . 10/3
firelass19 chapter 6 . 9/22
Fuck! Mother of God! More profanity! That's worse than anything I've read... okay, seeing as I have an addiction to this type of thing, it may not be but still! I'm still shivering at this. Erin... *cries so hard* I know first hand that these types of things cannot be reverted. I better be seeing some LeviXEren (because it's okay to be gay, rejoice in the gayness!) XD

Really good fic! I really like it (well, I obviously do not like the torture but I like the fic). I can feel the pressure, and the reaction that Eren is having is totally believable. I hope that you are not writing this based on personal experience but if you are, my condolences. (I feel that when reviewing for these types of fics, the line above is good to state). I hope you update soon! :)
Sary aka Athena chapter 6 . 8/1
Id like to read more of this I liked it
Gothazon chapter 6 . 7/29
I hope you continue!
I liked it but why didn't you write more I think you should have showed his recovery and if they ever catch Böse
levirivaille0987 chapter 6 . 7/3
Well done. I'm defiantly looking forward for this.
Update a bit faster...
KamiSamaNejiMaki chapter 6 . 6/22
Great story. Good start to the relationship. I personally really love the overprotective types, so Levi acting this way makes me happy. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to the next chapter.
Allixoxo chapter 6 . 4/16
Great story it has details anand is not boring like at all
zoe chapter 6 . 2/8
plz update
its really good
yukinome23 chapter 6 . 2/5
why are you not updating this fic anymore?
mystery chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
plz do anuther
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
This is really good! Well done.