Reviews for Recover
amadeus17 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
*sigh* I keep coming back to this, hoping for an update...
Weeaboofangirl chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
This is really good, keep up the good work!
Scarllete chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
This is so amazing! Can you please update soon!?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
I just wanted to say: nice story!
...but "Böse" really? I'm half-german, so the whole time, when I read his name, all I could read was "bad"
So for your next story, pls a better villian name.
Anyhow: Pls update soon!
FineChyna chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Here is what must happen.
Show Eren to Mikasa.
Mikasa will ask who.
Point at Bose.
Problem freaking solved.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
I. Have. The. Most. Amazing. Idea. Here goes:
YOU SHOULD UPDATE!
I have read these chapters over and over and over and over and ove- yeah. This is such a phenomenal story, I want to find out what happens next! I understand if you need time, but at least let us know if you will continue or not. You are a pretty good author, if not needing little work on structure and wording.
ReyDelRey chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Good start, but a few things. It's spelled Erwin (character name German, based on Erwin Rommel).
Levi is a Captain. Lance Corporal is a really low and useless rank in the military chain of command.
It's spelled Hange. Hanji is a lose katakana mistranslation.
SomethingMore chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
This is brilliant! Everyone who reads it should like it or I will hunt the down... Please write more! I love it!
SecretWishX chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
Please update soon; I don't want to put pressure in you, as there is already a lot, but this is turning out quite well.
SecretWishX chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
Very nice writings and description of the experiments :)
I like how you out that the Captain had last experience. The diolouge is very smooth; it flows nicely.
SecretWishX chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Pleasepleaseplease tooooorrtuuure
Ahem
Yes, sorry about that. Your descriptions are very nice. I like your portrayal of Eren. I do hope Hange will be there to continue the experiments.
I like how you described Eren's reaction to Levi's touch; I could almost see the room in which he was confined to.
SecretWishX chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH TORTURE
firelass19 chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
Fuck! Mother of God! More profanity! That's worse than anything I've read... okay, seeing as I have an addiction to this type of thing, it may not be but still! I'm still shivering at this. Erin... *cries so hard* I know first hand that these types of things cannot be reverted. I better be seeing some LeviXEren (because it's okay to be gay, rejoice in the gayness!) XD

Really good fic! I really like it (well, I obviously do not like the torture but I like the fic). I can feel the pressure, and the reaction that Eren is having is totally believable. I hope that you are not writing this based on personal experience but if you are, my condolences. (I feel that when reviewing for these types of fics, the line above is good to state). I hope you update soon! :)
Sary aka Athena chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
Id like to read more of this I liked it
Gothazon chapter 6 . 7/29/2015