Reviews for Toward a Bluer Sky Than I Remember
Angelfly06 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Oh my gosh you should continue this! it's soo good!
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Nooooooooo I wanted happy ending for onceeeeeeee *sobs*
You really have a thing for writing 1st person dystopian stories, don't you? (keep it up, they're fab)

I loved the concept soo much and the minimal but perfect amount of storyline you've supported this with. i love it :D (and i totally would love a mc that expanded on it if you ever have that kind of time/desire to write something like that)

love. love. :)
turn out fine chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Roo, this just made me cry like i'm actually crying
this was a really interesting idea, and i loved the way you planned it out
and when they died, that just broke me,
i'm favoriting this, sorry for the bad review
-Nina
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I read somebody else's dystopian!AU that they'd written for the Quidditch League and I hoped that you'd be writing one too and I AM SO GLAD YOU DID BECAUSE I LOVED THIS. I HATED IT, BUT I LOVED IT TOO

ngl, you had me wanting to cry after like 3 paragraphs but I think I'm beyond tears... I cannot deal with this ending :P

I knew this was going to break me when she realised it was the day before her birthday (actually I think I was broken by "He never should have had to watch his ten-year-old die" but y'know). And Scorpius having the same birthday is just so perfect and I love that they have their secret code with the spells and the letters and sorry this is getting very rambly but emotions.

I think this is my favourite line but I'm not sure? "He hasn't touched me since Hogwarts, and part of the shell I've put on since Hugo died melts at his touch."

You know I normally love Scorrose but I think I love them even more here because of all the desperation, and the fact that they don't care if they die, and aghhhh i have no more words thank you goodbye
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
The idea is pretty interesting and you do a good job portraying this setting. I like the ending.
Magery chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Well, that was... rather sad. Dystopian indeed.

Extremely well-written, too.